Chapter 12

Kaiyah POV

Same day

When school was over we walked outside. We sat there sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. I felt the urge to throw up and bent over the trash can that was beside me. I need to go to the Doctor I thought to myself.

"Kaniyah are you okay" I heard Jhanay ask.

"Yea I'm good I think I'm gonna go to the Doctor though. I don't know what's wrong with me this has been happening for two months" I said

I started getting a little dizzy.

"Hey girl stay with me come on were gonna go to the Hospital right now" Soon as she said that the bus pulled up in front of us.

We got on and waited. After six stops we were finally across the street from the Hospital. Soon as we were about to go through the door it felt like I was spinning then I dropped to the floor but I didn't feel nothing after that it was complete darkness.

5 hours later

I woke up and automaticlly new where I was because the beeping and the monitor right beside me. I was in a hospital, all of a sudden the events from earlier started to come back reminding me of what happened.

In the chair beside me was Jhanay. I started to try to speak but my throat was dry. So I grabbed the cup that was on the table along with some crackers. I took a sip of the water then opened my mouth to speak.

But I closed it back when I saw the Doctor come in with a clipboard.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Hills and I will be your doctor for the next two days" He said by then Jhanay had woken up.

"So what was wrong with her" She asked.

I looked at him aslo because I wanted to know what was wrong with me.

"Well-" He looked down at his keyboard "We took some blood test and all the results came back and there was nothing wrong" I let out a sigh of relief.

"But-" He said.

"But" Me and Jhanay said at the same time.

"There was one thing that caused all of those problems" He said

"But I thought you said nothing was wrong with me" I said looking at him confused, I looked at Jhanay and she held the same expression as me. Confused.

"Well there isn't nothing wrong with you, it's just that your body is changing and is getting prepared" He said.

Me and Jhanay looked at each other before looking at the doctor.

"What is my body changing for and what am I getting prepared for" I asked him.

He smiled at me."Your body is changing and is getting prepared for the baby" He said

BABY   BABY   BABY    BABY    BABY

Was all that kept running through my head.

"What are you saying" I asked

"I'm saying that you are with child, your are pregnant" He said

"But why did I pass out like that" I asked

"Well since you just found out that you are pregnant you haven't been prescribed with prenatal pills, so the baby is not exactly healthy but you can help the baby by taking the pills the instructions are on the bottle" He said, he was about to walk out but stopped.

"By the way you are two and a half months pregnant , congratulations and you will be released in two days" He said before actually walking off.

I'm pregnant

I'm Pregnant

I'M PREGNANT

I CAN'T believe this

COMMENT and  VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Coming Soon