Chapter 38

Mina has been in the hospital for several days. Her family always took turns looking after her. Her parents refused to go back to Japan before they felt that Mina is fully recovery. the doctor said all of her vital organs were fine. But the stab wound in her thigh still hadn't healed. Mina is still struggling to stand up and walk.

And everyday, Chaeyoung always comes. Sometimes he comes with his other friends or sometimes alone with Tzuyu.

Mina is very grateful. She now has many friends. Sana's friends are now her friends too. They showed their concern for Mina by sending lots of food. Mina's room is even full of balloons that say get well soon from them.

Not to mention the fragrant and beautiful flowers from Chaeyoung. Everytimes he comes, he always bring flower for Mina.

Like now, when she just woke up. She saw her mother arranging flowers from Chaeyoung in a vase.

" Mom... Did Chaeyoung come? "

Her mother looked at her then smiled, " Yes.. He came with Tzuyu to pick up Sana to campus "

" Why didn't he wake me up? "

" Sweetheart, he didn't wake you up because you looked so tired. Last night you were in therapy. but he said he'd come back for lunch. maybe soon"

Mina didn't answer anymore, but her mother saw a happy look on her face.

Mrs.Myoi is feeling glad to see that her daughter is happy now. For the past few days, she had been paying attention to the interactions of Mina and some of her friends who had come. She knew Mina never had many friends since childhood. But here, Mina has many friends who care about her.

Mrs.Myoi also saw Mina's interaction with Chaeyoung. Eventhough Mina is still shy, she knows that her daughter really likes Chaeyoung. And she also saw how Chaeyoung treated mina. He is very kind and gentlemen.

" Are you that feeling impatient to meet Chaeyoung? " Mrs.myoi walked over to Mina, put the flower vase on the table beside her bed and sat on the chair next to her bed."

" I'm not... " Mina blushed a little upon hearing her mother said that.

" Your face says it all, Mina. " Her mother giggled.

" Mom ! " Mina totally felt mortified.

" Ohh Mina.. You're so adorable. But I'm happy to see you now. My daughter has finally found her love "

" So mom... Are you approve? "

" Of course I'm " her mother moved to Mina's side and engulfed Mina in her arms, gave Mina a warm hug.

" Thank you, mom " Mina said while her mother just nod at her.

They stay in this position for a while until a knock on the door is heard. And Chaeyoung come in after that.

" Oh... Sorry if I disturbed your moment, mrs.Myoi " Chaeyoung said as he bowed politely.

" It's okay Chaeyoung. You don't disturbed anything. Besides, Mina can't wait for you to come " mrs.Myoi smiled brightly at him.

Mina groaned in embarassment, "Mom !!"

Mrs.Myoi looked at Mina's beet-red face and giggled, " Okay.. Okay. I won't embarrased you again. Now, because Chaeyoung has come. I'll be out in a bit. I'll give you two some space "

" Where are you going? "

" I want to find your father. dr.Kwon Sangwoo had held him hostage for along time. Forcing him to watch several surgeries in this hospital. I'm afraid your father will open a free seminar in this hospital " Mrs.Myoi said as she walked out, but stopped in front of Chaeyoung, " Please take care of Mina while I'm out for a while, okay? "