He hissed to my face, both of us radiating of hotness and anger, "Disrespect me once again, and you'll fucking regret it."

I bit my teeth together so hard that I started to shake, my flashing eyes looking at him from under my knitted brows. I was so mad.

So, so mad.

I hated him. I hated the fact that he had to be my mate. I hated that he was a pompous douche. I hated that he thought he could tame me. I hated that I was to submit to him. And I hated that I fucking wanted him.

I lifted my hands to his wrist, pressuring it tightly between my fingers. The atmosphere was suffocating and tense, both of us an inch away from exploding.

"Go fuck yourself."

I snarled to him, one of my sharp canines revealed as I bared my teeth to him.

It was as if it all would've snapped, as if all the tension in the room would've blasted. The delicate tinderbox simply shattering into millions of pieces. The hatred, the annoyance and the bloodlust; all of it taking the hold of us.

We wanted to beat each other, yell at each other. We wanted to keep the other as far away as possible because we couldn't handle feelings. We were two very different souls, yet so similar.

We wanted to hurt each other, because that was the way of keeping our own emotions out of the game.

But we were also drawn towards each other, hungry for each other. We wanted to kiss, fuck and be loved. We wanted to show affection, we wanted to care for each other.

But we couldn't get one without another.

A small twinkle could be seen in Leonel's eyes, something wild and dangerous storming inside of them. I was looking at the most vicious person, the most powerful person. He was dominative, and he made everyone submit.

He was cruel, but not evil.

And I was stubborn, but not immune.

My body slammed against a wall; Leonel's own coming right behind me. He gripped me by my throat, squeezing so hard that my air was partially cut. His lips were instantly on mine, claiming them with every single peck of possessiveness he held. He grinded his crotch against mine, taking all of me in a singular second.

It was steamy, hot and angry.

And I answered it with similar fervour, my hands rising up to his curls; tugging the strands and scratching his scalp. My tongue met his inside my mouth, battling for dominance and the upper position. He was biting me, digging his teeth deep into my lips.

It affected me in ways I've never felt before, my lower region growing hard inside my pants. Every touch ignited sparkles all over me, the burning hunger only growing. I kept every sound to myself, even when everything he touched was unbearably sensitive.

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction so easily; nor to myself.

His other hand slithered to my pants, unbuttoning it. Though I didn't allow it, quickly letting go of his hair to grab his hand; making it freeze to its place.

The hand on my throat tightened, just enough for the air to be cut off completely. It sent signals of panic into my brains, though for some reason it simply excited me.

"I can do whatever I want with you, pet."

Leonel's lips separated from my own, a string of saliva creating a bridge between them. My mouth opened into a desperate gulp of air, my lungs already yearning for my life essence.