"Well, I don't believe you! You've known me for two weeks, I'm just the new lay in town. You broke me down, got into my pants first and now you're free to move on." I yelled out.

It was mostly my insecurities coming out. I was insecure about how quickly I was falling for this guy, how easily he could destroy me. I was insecure because of the way men used me in the past. I knew I was wrong but for some reason I felt like I had to find any reason to push him away at that moment. Would he stick with me or would he say fuck my drama?

"Fuck! Why are you so stubborn? I don't want that! I want you! All of you!" He yelled and pointed to my heart.

"Stop lying to me Ben! I've been through enough. I can't handle another man fucking me around." I cried. The tears were welling up, but they were more anger than anything. And he could sense this. He got up from the bar and walked around until he was face to face with me. Feeling trapped, I pushed on his chest and he stumbled back, looking taken aback.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I screamed out.

"No! Not until you listen and believe me!" He screamed back.

"You're just like all the others!" Tears were now falling out of my eyes, running down my cheeks.

"I'm not M, I swear to you nothing happened!" A sob escaped my throat as he reached for me. I smacked his hand away. He managed to grab me and pulled me to him. I started hitting his chest trying to push him away.

"Fuck you! I hate you!" I shrieked through my tears. He enveloped me in his arms and held me tightly as I sobbed and shook.

"I swear I didn't fuck her M, I promise you. Baby, it's you I want, I wouldn't jeopardise that." He said quietly into my hair, trying to calm me. I was still squirming and fighting to get out of his strong grip as he continued to hold me tightly. He took my chin and forced me to look up at him.

"What did your fucking ex do to you?" He asked with concern in his eyes. Like I was looking into his soul, I could see he actually cared for me. He had the look of a man who wanted to protect me and take care of me. A look that told me he wasn't lying to me, or using me. He was a man that wanted all of me.

My tears stopped as I looked up at him as this realisation hit me square in the face. He was the one for me. He wiped my tears off my cheeks with his thumb as he continued to stare down at me with concern and care. I got an overwhelming feeling of need and want for him, I licked my lips as I relaxed against him.

His eyes darkened as they darted between mine and before I knew it he slammed his lips onto mine. And dammit did I kiss him back. There was so much heat and passion as he kissed me deeply. A hard, desperate kiss that was fueled by anger and love.

We groped at each other as he pulled me impossibly closer to him. His hands slid down my body and gripped my ass in my short shorts. I moaned into his mouth, loving the feeling of his tight grip on me. He moved his face down into my neck sucking on me, covering me in licks and kisses and he whispered in my ear.

"Babe, your it for me you're all I want, I wouldn't fuck this up. Please, trust me." He grabbed and held onto my jaw with dominance and he devoured my mouth again. He groaned as he pushed his pelvis into mine and I felt his hardness against me. "Fuck, I need you right now." He looked at me with pure desire in his eyes.

"Yes, take me." I rasped out. He growled as he turned me around to face the bar, kissing the back of my neck, biting down on me making me cry out. I loved when he bit me, he could mark me as his all day, everyday.

"Mmmm you like that don't you? You like when I take control of your body?" He said in his deep, sexy voice. I nodded, breathing heavily.

He pulled down my tank top so my tits were exposed, the straps resting down my arms. He reached around and groped them and twisted my nipples making me groan. He ground his hard cock into my ass. We were both panting with arousal. He leaned down behind me, his tall body towering over my back.

He licked my ear sending a shiver down my spine. I was so wet with anticipation of what he was going to do to me. He pushed me up harder against the bar pulling down my shorts and underwear, along with his own bottoms. I heard the foil of the condom packet being opened.

"You want me to fuck you? You want to be my dirty girl who gets fucked against the bar? huh?" He said in an animalistic, desirous tone in my ear and then he bit down on my neck again making me cry out, his clock slid between my wet folds, making me quiver and moan out in pleasure.

"Yes, please. Fuck me. Hard." I begged, he groaned as he reached around and started to tease my pussy and he inserted his fingers into me.

"Mmm you're so wet for me baby." I ground my pelvis against his pleasuring fingers as he continued to tease me by sliding his fingers between my wet pussy lips, groaning out as he slipped through me. His hard cock pushed against my ass which made me moan out.

"You see what you do to me? You make me so hard, baby." He groaned. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll be mine forever." He breathed out with a dominant tone, his breath fanning my neck. His dirty talk was intoxicating.

I reached back and stroked his cock, as he moaned at the contact. He forcefully pushed me against the bar again and spread my legs with his knees as he stepped between them and he put on the condom. It felt so erotic as he continued to glide his cock through my folds, before he entered me from behind with force. I couldn't help but scream out as his huge hard cock finally slammed into me.

"Oh my God." I moaned. He reached around and grabbed my tits, pinching my nipples as he started to slam into me repeatedly.

"Mmm you like it when I fuck you hard baby?" His deep voice vibrated through me as his large body loomed over me from behind.

"Yes! Yes I love it!" I rasped, a low rumble came from his chest. He liked that. He lifted my one leg up so my knee was up on the bar, helping me to hold it there as he continued to impale me with his hard cock.

He was relentless against my pussy. Sliding in and out with ease because I was so wet as he fucked me so good, hitting my sweet spot over and over. I could feel my orgasm rising as he pulled my hair back "Tell me your mine! Scream it!" He demanded.

"I'm-I'm yours Ben!" I screamed, my body shaking with pleasure.

"Yes baby, you're mine!" He growled. I couldn't stop my orgasm from exploding, crying out as my body shuddered and clamped around him squeezing him so tightly, it almost hurt as he still thrust into me.

"Oh fuck. Yes." He groaned as he pumped into me even harder, bringing himself to his own undoing. Grunting with each spurt of cum he released. It was so hot. He leaned his head down onto my back.

We both stood there panting for a moment, then he pulled up my tank top and shorts before pulling up his own jeans. He turned me around to face him.

"Mmmm baby that was so hot." He kissed me deeply and sensually, taking me in a sweet embrace. After he finished kissing me we were both breathless and he rested his forehead on mine. He kissed my lips again gently.

"See, I'd be a fucking moron to mess this up. I promise you M, I didn't fuck her. You're all I want. You're all I need. Whatever is happening between us, it's real." I nodded, still unsure if I should completely surrender to him.

"I had to do that for show so people don't get suspicious." He saw me shift uneasily. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way. We both agreed to keep this secret for now but I promise you soon we won't have to hide it anymore. I can't wait to tell everyone you're my girl." I nodded, still keeping silent.

He took my chin in his fingers, forcing me to look at him. "I promise M, and I'm a man of my word." A small grin formed at the corner of my mouth.

"I'm sorry too." I said. He took my lips with his again and we started to head towards the door. We got into his car and drove hand in hand as he brought me back to his apartment where he had his way with me again.