Free at last!

Change's POV

Me, and the annoying creator over here, are going to one of the many abandoned aus in the Multiverse, the one where Fate, Chaos, Emotions (nm and dreams mother aka nim) rule over. they were considered mini gods or demi gods, where as I and creation are considered the major gods or just gods.

They brushed their messy hair, still pink due to the prank Creation did.

"Ugh." the comb got stuck in their hair once again. Damn it all, they're removing all of creation's creators if Creation doesn't get rid of the pink, and soon.

"Ohh Change~!" speak of the devil, and they will appear. I really want to wipe off that shit-eating grin on their face.

"Let's go to this Abandoned Au!"
Creation says excitedly, pointing to 'Dreamtale'

They sigh, when Creation wants something,Creation gets it. They looking to the list. "Dreamtale, huh? That's a pretty good name for an au,what a shame it's been abandoned."

"Yep! now how much longer will you take brushing your hair?!" Creation exclaims

"500 years? 1000 years?! 5000 years!" Creation yells out.

"Shush." They tell creation, they were being way too loud. " quiet down or i'll put all your creators into hiatus so you can't see the finished product for at least another Millenia."

Creation shut up, but Change could swear they heard Creation mumble "You're so mean to me.."

"Fine. Let's go to NightTale or whatever you said." They say, grabbing Creation.

"M'okay, Lemme make the portal righhttt now!"

and with that, we were off to dreamtale.

____

Revamping this book. - Zen