"It's cute Lizzie! She's so cute doing it" Seb defends himself and Lizzie just rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"Right, okay! Well, as I said my day amazing today becauseeeeeee.........." Elia cut her parents off and talking with the camera again, cheeks with cheeks with her mom and dad as they squashed her cheeks in between them, cute sight of it.

"Drum roll please" Elia said and Seb do it with the kitchen table

"I'M SIGNING MY CONTRACT WITH MARVEL TODAY! YEAY!" Elia exclaimed cheerfully as both her parents cheered too.

"With Mr. Isaac Ryle Grey!" Elia added

"My daughter is gonna be filming with me!" Seb said and then Elia look at her father in disbelief and turn to her mother

"We gotta cut that off, didn't we? Dad! We can't tell them what movie yet" Elia said looking back and forth at her parents

"Yes, we can. This vlog will be out after Marvel announcement about new 2 addition on MCU in the next 2 weeks" Seb said

"Are you sure about it?" Elia eyeing her father suspiciously

"Have I ever lied to you?" Seb asks

Yes, the Drew's but she didn't know yet. Well, we'll see what'll happen when she knows huh.

"Touché," Elia exclaimed, nodding her head.

"Now, eat your breakfast" Lizzie said, giving Elia plates in front of her.

They continue eating their breakfast with random conversation as usual. It's their usual occurrence. Elia loved that moment every single time.

-/-

The parents drive Elia to the Marvel office for their meeting. They also have the cast meeting for their film they're gonna filmed in Atlanta. And the cast that practically her family wanted to join the signing agreement contract too.

Isaac and his parents will be there too of course.

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE SIGNING AGREEMENT BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND HAVE NO IDEA-

"Welcome to the MCU, Miss Olsen, Mr. Grey," Kevin said, shaking hands with Elia and Isaac.

There was Evansson, Mackie, Downey, Grey's parents and Elia's parents too. They were cheering on both kids.

"Thank you. We're glad to have this huge opportunity" Isaac said.

"Your filming will start next year after the premiere for the movie we are currently filming. Though you guys have to come to Atlanta for some days for some certain scene that we're gonna shoot for the end credit scene." Joe Russo stated.

"I know that Elia's gonna be there for 3 months straight in Atlanta seeing as her parents have to be there most of the time. So, we'll contact you when you are needed soon" Anthony Russo added.

They discussed some more about Elia and Isaac's character, costume, wardrobe and make-up. With Lizzie and Seb there by Elia's side and with more experience on handling this, Elia feels relieved.

-3 hours later-

They've finally done with their meetings and all for Elia and Isaac, they proceed with their meetings for the adults. So, it leaves Elia with the Grey's. Much to Lizzie's dismay on leaving Elia, at least her daughter is with someone she knows and comfortable with.

"She's fine with Isaac, Lizzie" Scarlett stated, noticing her best friend nervousness

"I know" Lizzie answered

"Liz, Andrea and Jax are also there." Seb added, hoping that it'll help to ease her nervousness.

Before they were apart, Andrea promised to Lizzie that she'll keep an eye on Elia always. That's why Lizzie reluctantly agrees. She was about to throw a tantrum on the Russo's when they said that it's a private meeting.

Elia is definitely going to be there with them all of the time when they are filming and not to mention she's in the end credit scene too.

Lizzie was also about to say that Elia doesn't even have any friends other than Isaac and Maggie. Who else she's gonna discuss the context of the meeting about? And Elia also hasn't opened her social media or even updated her private life anymore on social media but Lizzie decided that it was a low blow to argue with. So, she reluctantly agreed.

Elia also felt the same thing that her mother felt. She's anxious when she has to be apart from her parents for a few hours when she's not sleeping.

--------------------

There we go for today's chapter! We've got our cheeky Elia back! But for how long though? Well, we already know that cheeky Elia won't last long enough because there's still untold stories that they've been hiding from Eliana. But enjoy the time you have with her for the time being hehe!

Hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night and enjoy reading this chapter! Please be safe always.

See you soon in the next chapter! LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!