ʚ twenty two ɞ

"I'm sorry but he's not here anymore noona." He said looking at Aera. Aera burst into tears again.

"No! he's not Minho, I just talk to him a minute ago before I came to that room-"

"But he suddenly vanished!" She sobbed.

Her mother looked at her and cry.

"Please Aera, don't be like this. The doctor said your heart is still not in very good condition right now. Don't cry yourself like this Aera." She said. Aera lay down back on her bed while crying.

"Just leave me alone." She said wrapping herself with the blanket.

"I will stay," Minho said. Aera stays silent.

"Mom I will inform you if anything happened," Minho said and waved at his mother.

"You have to sleep noona. We will go back there tomorrow. I've told his mother to wait for us tomorrow in his room." He patted Aera's shoulder.

"What just happened?"

"Please just wake up Aera."

"What are you dreaming about right now."

"Where are you, Jake?"

"Why are you leaving me?"

"Please come back."

"Don't do this!" She closed her eyes tightly and cried herself to sleep.

She opened her eyes to see the sunlight entering her room. She saw Minho still sleeping peacefully on the couch beside her bed.

"Jake."

She walked towards the door and walked out of the room without waking up her brother and goes to Jake's room. She stands up in front of the room while holding a piece of paper that she ripped from her book.

"I hate you, Jake." She said while her tears fell and knocked on the door.

"Come in." She heard a female voice. It must be his mother.

"Hi." She said smiling while her tears don't stop falling.

"Hi, who are you?" She asked her.

"I'm-" She shuttered.

"I'm Jake's friend." She said looking at the bed. It's empty now. Jake is nowhere to be found. She cried even more.

"He never has a girl friend." She states.

"Yeah, I meet him in this hospital." She said making his mother shocked.

"What do you mean in this hospital?" She asked.

"Jake was never woken up from his comas, he was laying in this bed for 2 months straight." She added. Aera shocked.

"But I meet-"

"Him every day," Aera said, she can't stop herself from crying.

"No that's impossible, I take care of him every day but not a single day he opened his eyes." She said bawling her eyes out.

"I'm just gonna give you this anyway." She leans the paper to Jake's mother.

"He told me to write this and give it to you," Aera added.

"Ah, before I forgot, Jake told me to tell you that he wants-" She shuttered as her tears fell.

"He wants you to put his ashes beside yeseo." She cried. Jake's mother is shocked because Jake has been told that before the accident happened.

"Excuse me." She excuses herself and walked out of the room.

"Wait! Jake will be at ****." His mother said before Aera pushed the elevator button. She looked at his mother.

"Thank you for telling me, I will surely come." She said and bowed. The elevator door opened, she saw her little brother was panicked looking for her, she came in and held her chest. She cried loudly while holding her chest.

"Why is it so hurt!!!"

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈