ʚ eight ɞ

"With who are you talking to Aera?" Aera was surprised to see her doctor in front of the door.

"Whoa! you scared me, doctor." She said looking at her doctor. She turned around.

"Nothing, just some friend." She said smiling and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Her doctor asked. Aera turns to face her doctor again.

"To my room to take some of my medicine, just in case." She waved at her doctor and continued walking towards the elevator.

She arrived in front of her room.

"Choi Aera, 115"

"One day, I don't want to see my name anymore here. I will make it sure." She thought.

She twisted the doorknob and walked inside to the table. She takes her medication the doctor has been prepared. She lay down to relax her body and mind.

"I'm so bored in this room, nothing to do." She said staring at the ceiling and pouts.

"How about some drawing today?" She sat down and snatched her book from the table beside her medicine.

"What I'm going to draw? I must be something beautiful and interesting!" She looks at the empty sheet while holding her pencil. She got something on her mind.

"Jake?"

"Okay cool let's go draw him. I will show him tomorrow, he must like to see it." Aera giggles.

After she had drawn almost take one day, she didn't feel that drawing was good enough.

"What is this? Why can't you just be pretty? Maybe because of you book!" She said to her book.

"I will draw you again tomorrow Jake, this doesn't feel right." Aera chuckled and stared at the picture she just made.

"It's beautiful, since it was you, Jake." She said.

"I can feel something? something I don't even know what it was! Who are you? Why? Why I'm so- ugh." She shook her head to get Jake out of her mind and closed her book and put it away.

She turned her gaze towards the door, someone knocked it. The doorknob twisted.

"Jake?" She said.

"Aera sweetheart are you okay?" Her doctor came in and walked towards her. Aera smiled awkwardly thinking she was Jake.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better after taking the medicine doctor." She replied.

"Okay, if anything happened just called me okay?" She patted Aera's head.

"Okay doctor." She nodded. Her doctor walked towards the door and waved at her before exiting her room.

"What?!!! You must become really crazy now Aera! Jake? Jake? You thought he will come? He doesn't even know your room! Even if he knows, I bet he will never come. Stupid." Aera said to herself.

"Whatever I'm just gonna take a nap." She closed her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you."

"AHHH!" She wakes up from her sleep.

"What was that?! Who's that?! Who are you?! like exactly!" She said breathing heavily while holding her chest. She looked at the window it was already morning.

"Ah, it's already morning." She weakly gets up from her bed to take a shower and get ready.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈