ʚ seven ɞ

"I love you."

Sharp pain from her heart makes her awake from her deep sleep.

"Ah!" She pushed the emergency button beside her.

"Aera!!!!" The doctor came.

After she gets another treatment for her heart. She stood in front of the window and looked at the sky.

"Who is that?"

"Who are you?"

She said thinking about the guy who said "I love you" in her dream.

She walked towards the door and goes to the place where she and Jake met. She saw Jake sitting looking straight into her eyes.

"It was really her," Jake whisper still looking at her who was walking towards him. She smiled.

"Hello." She greeted him with a sweet smile wanting to forget what she asked him about yesterday.

"Are you okay? You passed out yesterday." He asked her.

"I'm okay." She nodded.

"You? Are you okay?" She sat down next to him.

"Yeah, I'm just fine." He looked at you.

"Do you want to be my friend?" He suddenly said to her.

"Uh yeah? of course. I don't have friends in this hospital even I was spending my childhood here." She said.

"Then tell me about yourself. Why are you in this hospital?" He asked.

"A months ago, I got a piece of good news that I have a new healthy heart, I have done the surgery, but after not long, my heart keep getting a sharp pain, I couldn't breathe properly, so here I'm again. This hospital, my second house maybe?" She said.

"Oh."

"What about you?" She asked him.

"I was driving for us to get back home, but unfortunately we had an accident and yeseo couldn't survive. I couldn't see her after that accident."

"But now, I found her." He said looking at Aera.

"What?" Aera confused.

"She is in this hospital." He said smiling.

"But you said she's-" Aera shut her mouth not wanting to hurt Jake's feelings again and again.

"I'm so so happy now. I can feel her around me again." He said smiling. Aera nodded and smile awkwardly.

"You will know her one day." He added.

Suddenly Aera's throats were dried so she asked Jake if he wanted anything from the cafeteria.

"Do you want something to drink? I'm going to buy some." She stands up.

"Vanilla latte?" He said tilting his head to look at her.

"Woah, I like vanilla latte too," Aera said excitedly.

"Wait here, I'm going to come back after buying drinks." She said and walked away.

"Jake ahhh, I bought your vanilla latte." She said walking towards him.

"Here." She leans the drink to him but he just looked at it.

"Thank you but maybe put it down first," Jake said. Aera do what he said, she put the drink beside him.

After she almost drank all her vanilla latte. She excuses herself to go back to her room.

"Um I think I'm going to my room now, I have to take my medicine, I almost forgot about it." She said.

"I hope you'll get well soon and live happily." He said and waved at her as she started to walk towards the door with a vanilla latte in her hand. She waved back.

"Thank you, you too." She turns her gaze to him and smiled.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈