ʚ sixteen ɞ

"Yah Choi Aera! what are you doing?" Her friend pulled the blanket off of her. She's still on her bed and now it's noon.

"Are you like having a breakup?" She said.

"Maybe," Minho said replying Jiwoo.

"But with who?" Jiwoo turns around and looked at Minho.

"If you said anything, I'm going to kill you," Aera said under her blanket.

"Don't you dare Choi Minho?" She added. Her brother just smiled looking at Jiwoo.

"I can't do anything." He shrugged.

"Yah! please at least tell me? or talk to me Aera." She said patted the blanket.

"What?" Aera pulled down the blanket. Jiwoo smiled.

"Nothing, can you just go take a shower and we'll walk around maybe, it's been a long time since I don't do it." She said.

"Yeah, wait." She walked towards the bathroom and take a shower, she couldn't say no to her best friend because she still came to the hospital even she was busy with her studies.

"Let's go!" Jiwoo pulled her hand as she walked out of the bathroom.

They're at the cafeteria just chilling. The bench Jake and her always met is can be seen from where they sit and Jake is there sitting. Aera stopped looking at him so her friend and brother will not suspect anything about Jake.

"Yah, are distracted by something," Jiwoo said making Aera shocked.

"No! of course." She refused and smiled awkwardly. Jiwoo turns towards where Aera was looking at.

"Yahhh!!" She shouts making Jiwoo look back at her.

"Why are you shouting." She blinked.

"You're scaring me noona," Minho said holding his chest.

"I'm sorry." She said and smiled.

Just like usual, every time they came they have to go back to their house while Aera is still stuck here.

"Can you just come with us?" Jiwoo held Aera's hand.

"I wish I can." She said.

"I hate every time we separated like this." She hugged her.

"It's okay, Jiwoo, I will become healthy again, right? I will come to my house very soon, you can stay as long as you want." Aera said smiling.

"Promise me?" Jiwoo said.

"I promise you." She hugged her again.

"Bye kid." Aera hugged her brother and waved at them.

Aera goes back to the cafeteria, she walked towards the door and saw Jake. She slowly walked towards him and sat down beside him. He looked at her.

"Hi! You're here, it's been a long time since you came here." Jake said.

"I know." She replied.

"How are you?" He asked her still looking at her.

"I'm fine." She replied again. Jake nodded.

"You don't want to ask me if I'm okay?" He said with a sad face.

"Why? Are you feeling sick?" She asked worriedly.

"I feel like I'm going to die very soon." He said.

"Yah, don't say something like that. You're not! okay? you told me to become healthy and get out of this hospital, you should too Jake. You should become healthy again. Don't give." Aera said while her eyes tearing up.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈