Finally Some Sleep

Start from the beginning

I walk over to the counter where the same little round guy from before was standing, "Oh heeey... guy?" He looks up at me surprised at my acknowledgement towards him "O-oh my name is D-Daniel Park".

"Really? I know a Daniel from school, around this guy's height, kinda looks like you if you were skinner and taller" I point to Hellion when I point out tall Daniel's height, "Oh r-really?" He starts sweating a bit as he scans our items faster.

"Well thanks for stopping by, hope to see you guys again" he waves bye to us and Hellion waves both his hands goodbye like a kid. "Bye small Daniel! Hey, you think he knows other Daniel?" Me and Hellion walk side by side as I look through the bags thinking about the tastyness

"Maybe, but let's just get home till we have anymore questions, ok"

~at home~
(R/f = Ramen flavor 😋 )

Can't wait to eat this r/f Ramen, I'm so hungry, I past out for almost the whole day after that coffee so I haven't got to eat yet.....

I open the door and take out the ramen of my choosing and go and look for a kettle.

(I love ramen ☺️)

~Hellions pov~

How come she kept talking about that blonde mute? There's no way he could like her, he's known her a day at most anyways. I've know her since we were 5. Yeah, I don't have to worry .....do I?

She's only known him for a few days at most! She's known me since we were so tiny! She'd never choose him right?

I shuffle to the table and plop down, hanging my head a bit. I peer up at her through my hair.

Does she think I'm too immature? I could see that. I am pretty childish. Shit that's it! It has to be. She's so mature and grown up and smart. Maybe I should start doing more grown up things.

I could clean. The place isn't very dirty though.. I could cook! Wait she said I'm not allowed to after last time. I could buy things for the house, like groceries! That's a grown up thing to do. Or I should start taking my role in dad's business more seriously. Doing things you don't want to is part of being an adult.

My chest tightened when i looked at her again. So tight it felt like I couldn't breathe. The way her eyes settle on the people around her. On me. Wait on me?

She snapped her fingers at me. Trying to get my attention. "You okay Hell?"

"Yeah sorry, spaced out. You need something?"

"Just wanted to see if you wanted some" She asked. I hold my head a bit higher. "Unless you ate at the café. Or Jays. You did eat something today right Hellion"

I stayed silent. She placed her hands on her hips and gave me a scalding glare. It felt like I'd boil up faster then the water in the kettle.

"S-sure, I'll have one, I'll probably head to bed after though", I stare at here as she heats up the water and walks around doin' stuff.

She's so nice and doesn't realize it, I should ask my dad if she could get more books on social stuff or more classes about it, so upsetting she doesn't understand it as much as I do. Maybe she'd feel the same.

"Here, we have school tomorrow so get as much rest as you can" she looks at me waiting for my response. "Kay, thank you Y/n".

She may just be hopeless with the emotional stuff though.

~Your pov~

I take my cup of Ramen and walk to my room. Ooooooo, foood, food is so good, I think I made this one pretty good, looks good at least, presentation is another key part to food anyway'.

I start eating in only a few minutes I had only a few noodles left, i finish the last few noodles and drink the broth and walk into the kitchen, I wash it off and place it in the sink quietly

I look over to the large window the large home had provided and strolled over to it. "Hmmm, so quite".

I tip-toe back to my room finally relaxing on the soft mattress, "(yawn), I'll call kuro tomorrow to do a background check on Jay, and tall Daniel, he's an odd one".

Pulling out some papers from a bag that Kovik sent with me. I started going through them and signing off on some and declining others. I'll sleep.

I promise.