Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Vijay : Arambuchutiya? Papa ku onnum agadhu Sanjana.

While the baby's ears was being peirced , Sanjana couldn't bear seeing it and began clutching Varun's shirt and hiding her face against his chest. She was scared as to the pain that the baby will go through making Varun laugh internally of the melodrama she is doing.

Akash : Papa ku kaadu kuti romba neram achh ! Konjam talli ninuneenga na nalla irukum .

Amritha : Mamz kudumbume pakudu unga romance ah.  She told slamming her head

Aadi : Yov Mama ! Social distancing matters . He told as Sanjana moved immediately not wanting to be trolled even more.

But all that Aadi was a death glare from Varun along with a smack on Akash's shoulder for pulling his legs.

Once there banters were over Swathi and Vijay were called to name the baby . The few minutes of eyecontact between Swathi and Vijay made Sanjana to come in awe.

"Siddhant Vijay" Both of them told in Chorus.

While everyone had happiness plastered on there face with the name selection and the elders became busy in looking after the guests who had arrived for the function.

Siddhant was crying profusely since he was missing is mother's warmth . Swathi gave the baby to Sanjana and had just sat down to eat . Not knowing what to do she began pampering siddhant with calling all the names that she could . The baby reduced its whine and began smiling while Sanjana brushed her nose against him . This scene was a treat to watch for Varun along with the rest of the cousins.

Akash : Dei kova padadha unnaya ve konjitu irupala ?

Aadi : Akash Anna! Ore munji ah konji avaluku bore aduchurukum.

Varun stomped Aadi's foot making him whince in pain while Akash knew one more word from he spells out , he ll have to face Varun's wrath.

*********
The elders were in the hall sitting together and the cousins just arrived down after playing with Siddhant.

Viji : Adhan Anna neenga Kavin ku ponnh pathadha , Kavin ku sonningala ?
Hearing this Aditi's eyes began watering . She stood rooted not knowing how to react.  Was she late in disclosing her feelings to the family ? Why did Kavin not inform her about this ? There were thousands of questions as such running in her mind.

Seeing the change of reaction in Aditis face the cousins confirmed what they were thinking was right. Kavin on the other hand was shocked , he did not expect things to take turn like this in a drastic manner.

Sanjana held Aditis hand an took her to Swathi's room while the rest of them followed .

Aadi : Hey un munji en ippudi vaadi poiruku ?

Aditi : Adhulam onnum ilaye  .. she stammered

Sanjana : Annaiku Suja veetuku dhan ponniya ? She asked a little sternly.

Aditi stayed quiet not knowing what to answer

Vikram : Annaiku Karpagam la unnayum Kavin ah yum sethu nanum Madhu pathom .

Aditi began crying not knowing what to do with the situation . Madhu comforted her by pulling into a hug.

Swathi : Ellam vishayam nee enga kita share pannuva ! Idha en d sollala?

Aditi : Akka first ennaku na indha vishayatha sonna eppudi ethupinga nu teriala .Adhe samaythula seri sollalam nu patha Sanjana vandhu depressed aytu Bangalore pona . Ellarum oru mari disturbed ah irundha period apa na solli edhuku kashta paduthanum nh sollala !
Swathi akka baby shower la dhan Varun mama kita matikutom. She told weeping