The door of the Bathroom opened ,Win saw bright is standing just centimeters apart from him. Bright saw Win eyes are red and puffed. bright now know that Win cried in bathroom. But he hate it thinking about, he made him to cry. He don't know what got in to him he suddenly hugged Win.

Win is surprised by the hug, but he felt comfortable. More than comfortable he is in the need of it. He really in the need of some warm hug like his mom. After few seconds Win relaxed and hugged bright. Bright made small circles on Win Bare back, which is still little bit cold which says win showered in cold water. Bright didn't bother to ask more questions to Win. He just felt relieved when win hugged him back.

After sometime when win felt he is okay. He broke hug and stepped back from little bit. But he didn't saw he is going to crash on bathroom door. Bright immediately held his hand to stop him crashing on door.

" Thank you" Win said while balancing himself. Bright then left his hand.

" it's i just saw you are crashing on door " Bright said sincerely. At the same time he is surprised this is the first time Win is talking with him in soft tone, which made bright to bloom some flowers in heart.

" No not for this. Thank you for giving me hug. I really in the need of  it " Win said with the smile to Bright. Bright nods to him without expression. Win move towards dressing table and took some body lotion and pour it on his palm. Then he apply  that on that on the both the arms.

Bright leaned on the wall beside bathroom , he looked at win how he is applying body lotion all over his body. 'he really takes care of his skin, that's why he has such a milky white skin.His skin looks like as fair as snow. I never even saw any girl who has skin like win" bright thought.

Win felt some one stare at him. he then saw Bright is staring at him through the mirror. Win coughed " Why are you staring at me, like i am some edible food"Win kept Body lotion on dressing table and turned to his closet and took out the Pj which is pink in colour with the bunny print.Win just smiled this is also given by his mom.

When bright came out of his trance , he speak  "  i just want to ask why did you cried ". Bright rubbed his both palms together on his face. Win looked at Bright and asked " Why don't you take a shower". Win asked while wearing his pjs.

" Don't try to deviate the topic Win, now i know i am not the reason for your crying. If you are crying due to me, then you didn't hug me. and for your information i just took a shower after coming from the office" Bright said and then move towards his laptop. He didn't want win to force the explain the things. At the same time he wants Win to know there is a some one for him, who is ready to listen whatever he is going through it.

Bright also know that , this relationship started suddenly. they even don't have a chance to think. Because their marriage is a must. they don't have to back off from that . If they think about their personal life, both of them know they are causing huge crisis in the relationship of both the countries.  May be it also effect on their import exports. may be finally leads in to economical destruction to both countries. Bright just thankful that Win thought practically like him and agreed to marry.

Bright start to read documents on the laptop. Win sat on the bed with diary in his hand. he took a pillow and keep it on his lap and start to write something. But win stopped in the middle thinking about he should tell Bright why he is crying. is bright make fun of him,because i am missing my mom like a baby. but Win don't want Bright to feel guilty he is crying for him. Even though bright told him, he know he is crying for some other reason. he want to clear things with Bright.

Win thought for a while and decided to talk with Bright. He saw Bright is seriously involved in reading. So Win decide to wait for bright to come on bed and start to write his diary.the first page he write a thankful letter to his mom.

My dear mom

It's your winnie the bunny. I really miss you. I am sorry i didn't opened this diary before but when i opened it i realized, how you did everything for me with special effort. thank you for being there for me maa in every situation. Mumma you know bright mom and dad.....no i mean they are now  my mom dad also. They are so cool no like my grumpy husband. he is sometimes pesky.Ohh no mom don't tell him i call him husband. We both know that  i am wife here, but i don't want him to know that.You know today two things happened first one my husband scold me  and i don't know the reason. May be i know but i don't understand. second he hugged me like you hug me whenever i feel sad. The hug is warm like you. by the way mom this is the first time i felt he is concerned about me. i can see sincerity in his eyes. But mom he is so complicated, he is always so serious. Why don't he smile often, i saw him smiling with his mom, he looks so handsome. I am not going to accept it in front of him.

By the way when he hugged me , he caressed my back like you do. he even asked me why i am crying but i didn't answer him. I will tell him when he finish his work. By the way mom thank you for this diary and i now understand the things you said to me when you gave this to me. Now it is my best friend. One comedy thing you know he is prime minister of the country but when i scold him for to eat green peas, he eat them like a small baby with the pout.

"What are you writing, you are smiling so often" Bright asked while climbing on the bed. Win is startle by Bright sudden voice. He is so involved in complaining about bright to his mom in letter, he didn't saw when bright close the laptop and come to the bed. Win immediately closed the diary and keep it on bedside table and finally laid on the bed. Seeing Win laid on bead Bright switched of the light and switch on the bed lamp and laid on bed.

Both the boys maintain the distance between them. Bright made his face to look at the wall, where as win is looking at bright back. He just wanted to talk with Bright eye to eye but Bright face is other side. Bright felt some eye on him, he knew who is the culprit. So he turned and spoke.

" Do you want to say something" Bright asked looking in Win eyes which are so beautiful black eyes. Bright is now seeing win beauty one by one carefully. these days he is so busy that he didn't get a time to look throughly at Win

" Umm actually i am crying because ,that diary my mom gave me at my birthday . I didn't used it i just keep it in my rack. today i opened it and realized that diary is custom designed for me. thinking about her i start to miss her. I miss her nagging, i miss her mocks and taunts , i miss her hug, i miss her so much" Win again felt burning sensation in his eyes he suddenly turned to opposite side, he don't want bright to see his mess.

Bright Understand what win is feeling. Everyone says bright is emotionless. but he know he can't live without looking at his mom for a day. if she is not in the town he will call her and talk with , which makes him feel safe. Bright slowly moved towards Win and kept hi hands on Win Waist and pulled him closer.

" it's ok we all miss our mom, even i can't live without seeing mom single day. but you are brave you left your mom and come here to stay with me. Did you called your mom" Bright asked. Now his head is on Win hair.Win just hummed.

" Now sleep ,at weekend you can go to your mom and dad. You can take my jet" Bright said.

Win immediately turned and asked " really" While flashing his gorgeous smile. Bright nods to him. Win immediately kiss on Bright cheek and snuggled in to Bright neck .

Bright just blinked his eyes, to process the things to understand what just happened. First that god damn smile which can give heart attack to him at anytime. Second kiss. Third Win is sleeping  like he did nothing , fourth he is feeling win breath on his neck which causing some sparks in his body.

Author not

Oh my god more than 2000 words... I just hope it didn't bored you guys. I just like to write some cute an understanding movements between them. Even though bright and Win are literally strangers who locked in arrange marriage. But i wanted to show you whatever it is we humans can't stop ourself from empthizing person in front of us, who is crying. So this is what how bright character is going to reveal each day. Where for win it is going to be slow. First of i want him to look dumb. But he is not at all dumb..he is sassy, he is intelligent but sometimes he is overthinker.......

I ope you like this chapter

please DM me if you have  any ideas....

Please follow, share, comment and vote ...it motivates me

Your's Author

Trishi