the potty training time part 1

three weeks later, daddy walking into the room its time for potty training. your probaly glad not stuck as two year old.

"Mommy and me diced to potty trained you so you choose own age again," dad said.

At school.
In art we were thing painting then next potty training class, which brothers all went through one at time.   I made cute puppy. I was done, I was coloring page when the bell rang, " ring ring."

Once I walk in to the potty training classroom. Seemed odd considering this school for people with little age value. There was boys bathroom and girls bathroom in back.  Each spot has desk/cubical. The rug for story time. And what look area for lunch. I chose yellow potty chair, and my " desk" which table high enough give privacy but is open. And top of it had art supplies, and others. Plastic cabinet with pullups. The potty roll seat cover is just normal seat. 

Mrs. putty walk in explains, " welcome to potty training class, this three week class teaching potty big kids. We will in this classroom all day starting tomorrow. For rest day. We read book potty.  Can't wear pants this classroom so easy see if you had accident. We have feild trips. And work up to the adult potty. "

We sat on rug she read book war on diapers, about little act she solders when potty training. Since really did was that interesting. I look down the paw prints on my paw portal pullups. The teacher came other oh you had accident did you. I nod. She said go get new pullup on. Put new after she throws away full pullup I did even realize I poop too.  She put stickers on accident Colom of my potty chart on my desk.  She give everyone juice. "

At recess
I felt need to go potty. I went up to mrs.putty. Said I neewd to go potty,in tolddlerish tone. She took me inside to me desk pull out seat open the lid. I pull down pullup. Stat potty we're I  pee it it almost over flowed. It drained.