My first afternoon as three year old

In the living room, my mommy and
My brother Jason and Mike sitting watch paw protal. Jason in a cars pull-ups and white shirt. And Mike In paw portal pampers and no shirt.

I sat down mommy whispered so age four, I responded three actually but close enough.

She giggles, I focus on the show.  My brother giggle when mashels slips into elevator.  Once it done mommy turn off the tv.She responded dinner time so what do want to eat. Mike point to her breast said breast. Jason replied banana. But I realize ask I point to her breast and say, " I know not right age today can I."

" it ok go head," She said, " Jason do want to milk to he nods."

She said " Mike you have
My right breast and Jackson can have left. I Give each of you a turn. You drink breast milk into your your bottles. "

She made each bottle with half milk for me and Jason . I start suckling the milk was so warm I drink for three minutes. Then I switch to bottle I finish it. So Mike he ran out milk the breast so, minute later so Jason.

Then ask "if I want burped as burp Mike,"

I nod. Once she done with Jason. I hope up put my head over her shoulders. The she pat me suddenly " ruppp. Rip." She smiles.

She said probably should change into pamper all just in case of accident in your sleep.

She told, " follow me my lovely's we get ready for bed."

I went in main bathroom to brush my teeth. She help me floss which never learn even before six anyways. She took us to Mike room we're change him then put in the down in which in baby section of his room.  She pull out the bars.

Jason got change room too. He got put in toddlers be which transforms in crib to like Mike's.

Then went in my she still three tomorrow responded yes. She took pullups off put in draw with outfits tomorrow she put me paw portal pampers diapers. She kiss me good night.