First day of day school

I was woken up by mommy, I fart very cutely. She check my diaper she realize that it is full of poop and pee.

She let get you change she took me changing table.  She undid the  tape on diaper, she wipe
My important areas.  She stood up pull up my car pull-up form last night.

Today if need go potty then go don't get desecration. If accident then put in diaper which ok need talk potty training, next bring age down. Technically you don't have change age since in age the transition to potty training.

I got dress, went the dinning room Mike is in high chair get spoon feed.  Jason and me eat Cheerios.

After we eat  we hoping, in The car,  we each in our car seat in middle of mini van.

At school we hope our we hold my mommy hand.  We went in to to our home room  for class c. I got into school uniforms.  We went to class c  art class me brother went pe and
Music.

Next second floor to main class. We head story  time, we read reason I like my age the same book  that I got from the kiosk.

It about how age system works.  Suddenly in
Middle of story I realize have go potty. I went mrs.dimes-smith and said, " I neewd to gwo potty. She took me to the boys bathroom she make sure wash hands.
I pull down my pullup and sat down and wee . Wash my hand a came out she was clapping gave me
A sticker to put on potty chart on my desk. 

Later, at end day recess

I play with coley in sand box. We had fun,
We can back in mrs.dimes-smith, Check my pullups I realize that it wet don't even remember going. She put me another pullups with note, say went potty once, had accident. 

At home mommy said good going to the bathroom today but I think you should be diaper for least for while, so do want three still or two, three so I can walk, talk, but I wear diaper is it ok.

She nods.  

At dinner  she me and Jason Mac and cheese with hotdogs and peas, and Mike too.  Once finished.
I ask, " can I milk (points to mommy breast) "

She replies, " for now on will get breastfeed as sort dessert so didn't have to ask.

She toke me and Mike the couch, we both start suckling since Jason get fake breast which sucking too, from bottle breast milk.

After I got burped, I fart cute too usually too..