Two 'Normal' Guardians.......Right..?

Once Upon a Time, There were Two Guardians

Once Upon a Time, There were Two Guardians..( Two Brothers..)

One Of Them, Dream Was Like The Sun. Bright and Warm, Enthusiastic and Joyful.
The Other, Nightmare was Like The Moon. Gentle and Quiet. Polite(?) (And Cold..)

Despite Being Brothers, The Two Aren't Close as they Seem. They Could NEVER Go To Each Other's Side For The Sake of The Balance Of Positive and Negative Emotions.

They Respected It, And NEVER Went to They're Other Counterpart. But was Overall Sad

Now...Despite This, They Have Gave Each Other Gift's They Could Find.

Nightmare's Gift For Dream(Brightlight) was Some Semi-Neutral Animals ( Mostly Bees) and Moon Hairclip.

Dream's Gift For Nightmare(Passive) was Also Animals, Semi-Neutral Kinds  Too ( Mostly Cats ) And Gave Nightmare A Star Tag(?) And Earrings.

The ONLY Time They DID Get Close Was The middle Part of The Tree (Where The Unusual Apples Are) But It Only Lasted for One Whole Minute, They would Use That Whole One Minute To Either Hug, Do Each Other's Hair, Give Hairclips, Read To Each other Etc. (It Can Also Last Five Minutes Tho That Does...Not Usually Happen)

Despite This The Two Were Happy, Even With Ups and Downs They Were Okay With They're Life

Until THEY Came....