Chapter 18: Victory

WARNING: BREAK IN, VIOLENCE!

)| Matsukawa pov |(

Everyone was quieter then usual and the pheromones were high, I could feel the tension between the alphas and the omegas had become nervous. I was for the first time scared. Rydell changed me for the better and I don't want or can't live without her, because I need her in my life. I could feel the rise of pheromones in the air and immediately shook the thoughts out.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked grabbing a gun from Maddog.

They nodded and stood up, Sakusa joined my side.

"Kindaichi stay here with Oikawa and I need Maddog and Iwaizumi to go in Sakusa's car whilst everyone comes with me" I said.

They nod again and pile up in the cars, we pulled out the warehouse to go our separate and would meet up later on.

Hang on Rydell we are on our way...

We parked a street away and Yahaba stayed in the car, the Miya twins and I quickly snuck behind the bushes where the back of the house is.

"There are two guards there... how are we gonna get past them?" I asked myself.

"We got it" the Miya twins answered.

They both pull out a gun and shot them with a tranquilliser which knocked them out, I shook my head and made a run for it across the open grass.

"Okay I'll head in first and you guys follow" I whispered.

)| Sakusa pov |(

I groaned putting my hands in my pants pockets and walked up to the house with Maddog and Iwaizumi on my tail.

"This is so stupid" I mumbled.

"Trust me we feel the same but this is for Rydell" Maddog says.

"Yeah you're right" I said sighing.

The doors opened and we walked into the house, Daichi was standing there with two people behind him and had a evil smirk on his face which was disgusting.

Agh really...

"Issei what a pleasant surprise" Daichi says opening his arms.

"You knew I was coming Daichi now where's Rydell?" I asked acting annoyed.

"Always straight to the point just like her" Daichi chuckles.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Someone's not happy" Daichi says.

"Yeah I wonder why?" I said sarcastically.

"Let's get on with the deal shall we" Daichi says turning around.

We followed him to a room with couches and a tv, I stood in front of the couch as he sat down with his men on either side of him.

"What was the deal you wanna strike with me?" Daichi asks relaxing into the couch.

"I wanna see Rydell first" I replied.

He waved his hand and Sugawara held out a tablet, I took it with my gloved hand and looked at the screen. I swallowed thickly seeing Rydell tied to a chair in a bare room and was blindfolded, I handed it back before fixing up my suit and became more professional.

"Okay let's get the deal over with" I said with boredom.

)| Rydell pov |(

It was so cold and I couldn't help but shiver, I was scared. Issei is suppose to be coming to make a deal and it meant I could be back in his arms. The door opens which makes me go stiff and hold my breath, I could feel a hand wrap around my neck gently and his breath against my ear.

"What is it now?" I arrogantly ask.

There was a chuckle. But it wasn't the same as his.

"Wait you're not the same man" I said leaning away.

"Smart girl" A familiar voice says.

"Issei!" I said shocked.

"Hello little one" Issei whispers.

I felt the blindfold fall off my eyes and my hands were untied, I lurched forward into Issei's arms and hugged his name.

"Let's go" Issei says picking me up.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled into his scent gland, Issei marched forward out the room and swiftly makes his way out. I look up from his neck and see two men behind him which scared me, they looked me in the eyes with no emotions.

"Issei" I said tapping him.

"Hm?" Issei hums stopping and turning alittle.

"Who are these guys?" I whispered pointing at them.

"Oh those are Sakusa's men" Issei says causally.

I nodded and leaned back into his neck.

"Let's hurry" the grey haired guy says.

We all nod and hurry out of the place, Issei puts his finger against his ear and stands behind a cluster of trees.

"Sakusa we got her now get outta there" Issei says.

)| Sakusa pov |(

I glanced to the men standing behind me and blinked, they understood right away and got ready to move.

"Well I'll be going now" I said backing away.

"Oh why not stay for a little longer?" Daichi suggested with a pouty face.

"Can't sorry I have other things to deal with" I said pushing the two guys out the room.

I kept reluctantly pushing them out the house and made a run for it to our car, I got in the back whilst they got in the front seats and Maddog started the car up.

"Hurry let's get to Issei's new base" I said.

"Right" Maddog says.

)| Rydell pov |(

"A beach house?" I asked looking at the huge beach house.

"Yes this is safer and we got the best room in the house" Issei answers.

"We?" I said looking at him.

"Yeah I'm not letting you outta my sight ever again" he whispers smirking.

I blushed profusely and looked away, but another car pulled up the driveway and out hopped Iwazumi, Maddog and someone who looked liked Issei.

"Maddog!" I shouted hugging him.

"Rydell" he says hugging me back.

I pulled away and looked at Issei's lookalike.

"Wow that's impressive" I said adoring the makeup.

Issei pulls me to his side and looks at Sakusa.

"Thank you Sakusa for everything I owe you so much" Issei says.

"It's alright Issei" Sakusa says.

We said our goodbyes and our gang headed inside, then all of us sat in the huge lounge.

"Okay so choose a room and for now we need to lay low so NO ONE leaves this house" Issei says holding me tightly whilst talking to the gang.

"Yes Boss" they all said.

A new house on the beach...