Chapter 8: My Ex Alpha

WARNING: VIOLENCE, BEATINGS, TORTURE!

)| Rydell pov |(

Once we got back to the house Matsukawa sits me down in his chair.

"Stay here" he says handing me a phone.

"Okay but why the phone?" I asked looking up at him.

"It's so I can call you" he replies.

I nod and grip the phone tightly, he walks off and leaves the room. I was left alone without anything to do.

)| Matsukawa pov |(

I took the elevator down to the basement and was greeted by Iwaizumi, Kunimi and Maddog who were standing there waiting for me.

"What's the status on the man?" I asked walking out the elevator.

"The man has a broken nose and that's all" Kunimi replies stepping aside.

"Well we can't have that can we?" I said scoffing.

A man opens the cell door and lets all of us in, I grabbed a chair and sat down opposite the alpha while Kunimi stood behind me and my bodyguards stood behind the alpha tied in the chair.

"Hello Josh" I said in a threatening way.

He glared up at me and doesn't say a word, which made my eye twitch in anger and I look up at both my bodyguards. They nod while pulling out their guns to point it at the head of the alpha and growl deeply.

"You think your men scare me or when theirs a gun pointed at my head? Well I'm not" Josh says.

I raised an eyebrow and leaned back in my seat while raising my hand up briefly.

"Boys" I simply said letting my hand fall into my lap.

They put their guns back into their pants and start punching the living shit out of the man, I just watched in amusement and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Enough" I barked.

The men stopped in the actions and pulled away, I stared at the beaten up alpha who was heavily breathing.

"You're a disgrace to the alpha race" I growled.

He laughs and I grabbed my gun out, I pointed it at his head which made him go quiet and we stared each other down.

"I can't let you live after what you did to Rydell" I said.

"Rydell deserves what she got" he says without stumbling over his words.

I snapped and shot him in the head.

"Clean this up now!" I ordered while walking out.

)| Rydell pov |(

I gasped and flinched seeing Matsukawa kill my ex alpha, I watched through the security cameras that was on the tv and tears flowed down my cheeks as I cried of happiness knowing he is gone. The door opens and Matsukawa comes in, I ran to him and hugged him tightly still crying.

"Thank you Matsukawa!" I cried out.

"Hey hey little one it's okay he's gone now" he says stoking my hair.

I could smell the calming scent that he was letting off and he picks me up, I was carried to the couch and placed down on his lap.

"It's okay I got you little one" he whispers stroking my hair.

I nuzzled into his neck and closed my eyes.

"Thank you Matsu" I whispered.

"I will always be here for you whether you like it or not" he says hugging me tightly.

We stayed quiet like this for awhile until I finally calmed down enough to be able to talk.

"What now?" I asked.

"Join us" Matsukawa replies.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah of course" he says.

"Then I accept" I said with a small smile.

"Do you have any skills?" Matsukawa asks.

"Yeah I'm a pretty good hacker when I was younger" I answered remembering the old days.

"A hacker? Wow that's unexpected" he says being shocked.

"Yeah well I was the loner in those days so I got creative and started to hack people to keep me entertained" I explained.

"Well then you can have the whole computer room to yourself since our last one died" he says.

Died..!