Chapter 4: Little One

Tbh I've never had this feeling in awhile and this book just gave me the love to write again! And I'm like now excited to write this book now!

Also not sure if the picture is Issei or Sakusa so just tell me if it isn't Issei and I'll change it.

)| Matsukawa pov |(

I opened the door to the medical room and walked in, Kunimi and the girl were chatting before they saw me and immediately went quiet.

"Boss" Kunimi says as he leaves.

The girl sat there and look at me with caution, I stood at the end of her bed and leaned against the bed railing.

"Hello little one" I said trying not to freak her out.

"H- hi" she stutters.

I chuckle and sat at the end of her bed.

"I have a few questions for you" I said.

She nods and leans back onto her pillows.

"Where is your alpha? And why isn't he with you?" I asked.

"I left him once and for all and to answer the second one it's because he killed my baby" the omega replies sounding sad or angry more.

I was in utter shock.

Why would an alpha kill his own baby..?

"A hmph- Why were you out by yourself?" I ask.

"I went to the bar to get a drink but I left my wallet so the man said to meet him out back and so I did and that happened" She explains.

I nod taking in all the information and finally looked back up at her.

"Last question... did you wanna stay here and rest up till your back on your feet?" I ask.

"Oh thank you I would" she answers with a smile.

"Okay I'll get the room across from mine ready for you" I said standing up.

"Wait! I never got your name?" She shouts.

I smirked and turned to look at her.

"Matsukawa Issei" I said before leaving.

)| Rydell pov |(

"Matsukawa Issei" he said before walking out the room.

I sat there staring at the wall and kept repeating his name in my head.

Such a nice name...

It suits him...

I looked around the room being bored but then the door opened revealing the doctor.

"Hey Rydell feeling better?" He asks.

"Yeah my legs aren't as sore as they were before" I replied moving them around a little.

"That's good... anyways I came in here to tell you that the Boss wants to have dinner with you but I told him that you might be a bit sore still" he says.

"No I want to go... please?" I said.

"Okay but I'll help you up there" he says.

He pulls me up onto my feet and holds me steady, I held his biceps and tried to stand upright.

"You alright?" He asks being worried.

"Y- yeah" I stuttered.

"Can you walk?" He asked taking my hands.

I took a wobbly step towards him and tighten my grip on his hands.

"I think you might need to carry me" I answered.

"Alright" he says sighing.

"Oh um what about my clothes..?" I asked looking down at my dress thing I was wearing.

"Oh right I'll be back" he says before sitting me on the bed and running off.

I sat there awkwardly waiting for him to come and bring me clothes that is appropriate to wear, but it wasn't long until he came back with a black shirt and panties.

"Thank you" I said taking it.

He turns around and I take off the dress thing I was wearing, I put on the black shirt that came down to my knees and put on the panties.

"You can look now" I said.

He turns around and smiles, I hold my arms up to him which makes him sigh and lift me up bridle style.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

I looked around the house as he took my upstairs and stopped at a pair of dark wooden double doors.

"Knock" he says.

I nodded and hesitantly knocked on the door.

"Come in" a manly voice says loudly.

I pushed down on the handle and we both opened the door together.

"Hey Boss" the guy carrying me says.

"Kunimi" Matsukawa says looking up from his desk.

Kunimi places me on the chair opposite Matsukawa and stands beside me.

"Thank you for bringing Rydell up here" Matsukawa says.

"No problem Boss" he says.

"You can leave now" Matsukawa says looking at Kunimi.

He nods and leaves but not without giving me one last look as he turns to walk off, I glanced back at him and then look back to Matsukawa.

"So..." I trailed off trying to start a conversation.

"How are you feeling?" Matsukawa asks.

"Good but a little bit sore" I replied squirming in my seat.

"No need to be afraid of me little one I won't hurt you" he says being super relax and calm.

"I'm sorry it's just after my last alpha... I have kinda change my perspective on them" I said trying to get my words together.

"It's alright I completely understand little one" he says.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I asked.

"What?" He asks.

"Little one" I replied.

"Oh because it suits you" he says smirking.

Oh really..?