Chapter 9: On The Job

)| Rydell pov |(

I woke up to my phone buzzing so I picked it up and put it on speaker while I laid back in bed.

"Hello" I tiredly said.

"Hey Rydell sorry for the early wake up call but I'm going out on a meeting so there will be a guy named Maddog outside of your door and he'll be you're bodyguard for now and will take you to the computer room" Matsukawa explains.

"Okay cool thanks" I said yawning.

"Well then... have a good day" he says before hanging up.

I groaned and lazily got out of bed, I shuffled to the bathroom to clean myself up. Once it was done I went to the walk in wardrobe and picked out a cute outfit, I looked in the full body mirror with a certain like to the aesthetic look. I wore Matsukawa's green sweater with a pair of grey paints and a pair of pink and white fluffy cow slippers. (Like down below)

 (Like down below)

I like it

I like it...

I scooted over to the door with my comfy clothes and opened it, I took a step back after getting a fright from the man standing there.

"Sorry" the man says.

I cocked my head to the side realising he was the man that Matsukawa was talking about.

"It's alright... are you... Maddog?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Rydell" he politely replies.

"Oh no need to call me miss you can me Rydell" I said.

"Alright Rydell" Maddog says.

I nod and walked past him, Maddog follows behind me without a word and I felt very awkward having someone following me.

"Come inside" I said opening the door to the computer room.

He nods and walks in, while I shut the door behind him and took a good look at the huge room.

"Woah it's huge" I said walking around.

I grazed my fingers across the keyboards of the huge computers and sat down in the twirly chair, I patted the chair next to me and Maddog sat down without an argument.

"I might be awhile so relax and do whatever you like" I said not taking my eyes off the computer screen.

He nods and I started typing away. That's when it all came back to me.

Oh how I've missed this...

It's been so long...

I started wiping all the files and reset the whole system, once I did. I began reprogramming the headsets, earpieces and the weird glasses that I had found and put on, which made it easier to connect with the everyone. My heart leaped into my throat when there was a knock on the door and immediately Maddog stood up with his gun and opened the door cautiously.

"Hey Maddog!" A brown haired man says energetically.

"Oh hey Oikawa" Maddog says with boredom in his voice.

"Who is it?" I asked being curious.

The boys push through and they all line up infront of me which kinda scared me.

"We are here on the Boss's orders he asked us to get earpieces from you" the brown haired man says.

"Sure thing" I said with joy and grabbed a box out.

I held out the box and watched as the boys gently took out a earpiece to place in there ear.

"Thanks" they said.

"Okay but now I need to know you're names" I said.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru but you can call me Oikawa" The brown haired man says.

"Hanamaki Takahiro but Maki is fine" Another man says.

"Yahaba Shigeru but Yahaba to you" The next man says.

"Kindaichi Yutaro but you already know me" he says.

"Yea and thank you it might take me time to remember them though" I said with a smile.

I put the box down and sit back down in my chair.

"I need to connect the ear pieces before you leave" I said typing away.

"Okay and also apparently you have the floor plans for the warehouse" Oikawa says.

"Yeah I do" I said bringing them up on the big screen so they could study it.

While I connected the ear pieces and after a few minutes I was done.

"All done" I simply said spinning in my chair.

"Woah damn you're good" they said being surprised.

I blushed while looking away from the boys.

"Oh stop it I didn't do anything" I said brushing it off.

They laughed and stood there.

"What's the best way to go in?" Maki asks looking at the screen.

"From there" I answered pointing to the back entrance.

They all nodded and stretched their bodies, I looked away being to embarrassed to watched and played with the hem of Matsukawa's sweater I was wearing.

"Okay you guys are all set and I'm wearing these glasses so that you guys can communicate with me at anytime" I said pushing my glasses up.

"Oooo that's so cool!" Oikawa says.

"Yeah I reprogrammed it myself" I said blushing.

"Get going!" Matsukawa shouts as he bursts in.

"Ah yes Boss!" They shouted before scurrying out the door.

I gulped smelling his scary pheromones fill the room as he walks over to me, he looks at me and then away from me.

"Issei?" I said confused.

He looks back at me in acknowledgment that he had heard what I said.

"What's wrong?" I asked standing up.

"Nothing" he mumbles looking down at me.

I saw he was staring at something and so I looked where he was and then it clicked, I was wearing his sweater.

"Omg I'm so sorry I'm assuming you want it back" I said starting to take it off.

"No no you keep it and besides it looks better on you" Matsukawa says grabbing my wrists.

"Oh thank you" I mumbled blushing profusely.

"It's fine and it'll keep any alphas away as the sweater is scented by me" He says letting my wrists go.

"Oh yeah you're right" I said with a smile.

I didn't even think of that...