Chapter Nine

Time skips to three months later,

Ellen: Hello welcome back to the show!

Y/n: Hey thanks for having me back!

Ellen: Of course! So the whole world is dying to know including me, when is the new season of the Hype House show coming out?

Y/n: aim it's coming out soon actually.

Ellen: Cba you give me a date?

Y/n: No I can't because that's really my friend Thomas's call with Netflix.

Ellen: Alright so I heard you commented on all the drama with people saying Josh Richards and your friend Mads Luis are together?!

Y/n: Yeah IDK because I was invited on a podcast a month ago and they asked me about it. So I just said it's none of my business and I'm happy and moved on. Josh Ja is his own man who can make his own choices just like when he chose to cheat on Nessa.

The crowd: Huhhhhhhh!!!!

Ellen: Wow you went in about it.

Y/n: Yeah because I've been dating Vinnie for a long time and not once did anything ever happen or had anything ever said saying I miss Josh. So the fact they brought that up k get it but I don't care about any the big Josh has to say.

Ellen: Seriously, and you own that and keep pleading your case.

Ellen: Anyway another thing we know is the filming for your show Risk is done for the rest of the show. So what show are you doing next?

Y/n: I genuinely love acting so much and I'm working on a new Tv series on Netflix about teen love and maturing.

Ellen: Oh really?

Y/n: Yes, and I can't say the name of it because I'm not allowed.

After the interview, Vinnie and Y/n went back to the house. Y/n got sick from being pregnant and Vinnie helped her.

Vinnie: Baby do you want me to make your soup?

Y/n: Yes please babe.

Vinnie went downstairs to make soup.

Thomas: Hey Vinnie!

Vinnie was scrambling around the kitchen getting the stuff to make soup.

Vinnie: Hi Thomas.

Thomas: What are you doing and why are you freaking out about it?

Vinnie: I'm trying to make soup for Y/n because she's really sick.

Tomas: Oh Mias making some right now she'll be done soon.

Vinnie: Ok thanks.

Vinnie went back upstairs by Y/n. He found her sleeping in her room. By the time Vinnie went back downstairs to get the food, it was ten.

After Y/n woke up and ate she cuddled with Vinnie and fell asleep. After she fell asleep it was twelve pm so he fell asleep holding Y/n.

The next day Y/n wakes up the next day still sick in bed. Vinnie wasn't in bed anymore. After ten minutes Y/n grabbed her phone and saw a text from Vinnie pop up.

Texts with Vinnie,

Vinnie: Hi baby good morning!

Y/n: Good morning where are you?

Vinnie: At thre store getting some stuff for you!

Y/n: Awww your so sweet I love you!

Vinnie: Love you too bye.