Don't think you can get away

"So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?"

"117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, "No, that's cool. We got it." Rose had read over it, it made sense and they should have something like it but this was just to strict.

"I mean it makes sense, we need something like that, but this, it's to restricting"

"I have an equation."

"Oh, this will clear it up."

"In the eight years since Mr Stark announced himself as Iron Man... the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. During the same period... the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

"Are you saying it's our fault?"

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict... breeds catastrophe."

"Tony. You are being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal."

"It's because he's already made up his mind." Rose reaspounded
"you know me so well. Actually, I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort." Tony wonders to the kitchen "Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" Tony sighs before continuing and pulls up a screen

"Oh, that's Charles Spencer, by the way. He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA... had a floor-level gig at Intel planned for the fall. But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul... before he parked it behind a desk. See the world. Maybe be of service. Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale, which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor. Guess where. Sokovia. He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. We won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass. There's no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check!" At this point Rose realized she was going to have to sign, what if that was one of her students, Peter or Bre, That sounds like something they would do. So she sat silent, watching them bicker.

"Maybe Tony's right. If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer. If we take it off..."

"Aren't you the same woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?"

"I'm just reading the terrain. We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back."

"Focus up. I'm sorry. Did I just mishear you... or did you agree with me?"

"I want to take it back now."

"No, you can't retract it. My daughter is being a good influence on you"

"I could disagree with you. You don't know, I mean I don't but I could" Rose commented

"Thank you."

Steves phone rings "I got to go" After he left everyone scattered. Rose tried to go back up to her room, without anyone following her, but Natasha followed her. "Don't think your going to get away with that" Rose ignored her and kept walking, she entered her room and closed the door thinking she had managed to get away. "So, why didn't you answer your phone?" Rose jumped, heart racing. "NATASHA" Who was sitting on her bed. "Why didn't you answer the phone?" She continued "You are going to give a girl a heart attack" Ignoring the question. "Rose where were you last night"

"je ne parle pas anglais" (i don't speak english)

"D'accord, nous pouvons parler en français" (Okay fine we can talk in french) She chuckled "Où étais-tu la nuit dernière" (Where were you last night)

"Roumanie" (Romania)

"Quoi, comment, pourquoi" (What, how, why)

"Loki"

"LOKI!"

"Shhhh" Rose covers her mouth "Yes loki"

"Why Romania?"

"Ummm... I don't want to tell you that"

"What?"

"Bucky"

"Like steve's Bucky, like the winter soldier" Rose just nodded.

"Rose, oh my... I don't even"

"I know, I know I just, loki asked and I said yes and suddenly..." She rambled on, Natasha didn't know what to do with her it was a lot to processes to think about. The more Rose watched her think and process, Rose thought. "Oh god, what will my dad say" She thought to herself. 'wait it was just a one night stand' Who was she kidding, she didn't want it to just be a one night stand, she liked the boys. "Do you want to see them again?" Rose just hung her head low trying not to answer.

"Oh god you do, Rose" She said with concern, but no understanding. "They are war criminals" She kept her head low. "So is Wanda" she mumbled

"What did you say"

"So is Wanda." She stated clearly. "That's different"

"No it's really not all three of them were brainwashed, manipulated, highly trained."

"Wanda proved herself"

"We haven't given them a chance, how long has Steve been defending Bucky. He doesn't want to hurt anyone he is scared of his own brain." Natasha went silent, she had lost.

"Just be careful please" Giving her a kiss on the cheek and leaving. Rose flops backwards on to her bed. Exhausted doesn't even begin to explain how she felt, her brain was exhausted and had taken in and processed letting her brain run.

A/N: I am going to bed now. Because I went to bed last night at 8:30 and woke up at 6 and was still so fucking exhausted. We are starting to get deeper into feelings and shit. Also yes Wanda and Nat are together, it wasn't my choice. I wanted her to be with someone but didn't know who so my friend picked it out. I wish I could write in who she is with in my DR but that is one of my friends and we are to far into this.