Home

Rose: Just landed
Natasha: We are in a meeting and your dad just yelled at me for texting please come interrupt
Rose: counting the seconds
Natasha: Good because I might kill him.
Rose puts her phone in her pocket and hopes off the plane, excited to leave 7 hours is a lot of time in one spot. Practically sprinting to baggage claim it wasn't going to get her out any sooner but she was eager to move. Luckily her bag came out first grabbing it and quickly rolling it out to find the giant limo. "Happy" she whispered under her breath. Happy hopped out the front seat, late for his pay grade but rose didn't care. "Happy!" she swung his arms around him, again not in his pay grade, well not anymore he used to babysit her sometimes but she was an adult now so it was no longer in his pay grade. "Welcome back rose" He greeted "What time is it even? It feels like ten" Happy checks his watch.
"It's three" He bluntly stated "So it's ten to me but not to America. time zones are stupid"
Happy grabs her bags and they get in the car. Prompting little bits of small talk but rose was mostly focused on texting Nat an update a minute, beyond excited to be home. Driving up was the worst part having a mental battle not the just run out of the moving car.
Rose: I am here
Nat: Your dad is yelling at me because I walked out of the meeting.
Rose: He will get over it
Nat: omg I see you
Rose: me too
The car stops and rose launches the door open and sprints to Natasha, smacking her with a hug . "Are you crying?" Natasha chuckles "Maybe a little" Natasha pulls away from the hug "your the one who decided to go to school in France" Rose sighs. "listen I offered to take you with me."

They walk into the compound. "How do you look like that you just got of a fucking plane" Into the meeting room "It's the fresh out of college glow" Rose whispers. "Natasha, what makes you think you can walk out of a meeting..." Yelling at her before getting cut off "Well Antony I have a present for you but if you don't want it."

Rose walks into the room. "Hi dad!" He looked like a deer in headlights. "Rose?" Rose takes slow steps to him but the hug was just as powerful as if she had sprinted. "Wait, Tony has a kid! Ha! Since when?" Rose assumed by the descriptions she had gotten over the years that was Sam.

Tony pulls her away from the hug. "what are you doing back"

"I am done with school"

"Ya, I know that me and your disrespectful best friend went to your graduation but you didn't come home with us so I assumed." He rambled on.

"I need to finish so things up plus this was more fun as a surprise." Tony pulls her into a tight hug again, she still looked like a child in her dad's' arms, standing at a mear five foot she looked like a child standing next to anyone.

Across the room, in the back making their presence forgettable was loki. A raven haired man with, green eyes to get lost in. Rose caught his eye, looking up when someone entered the room. He would usually just seen who it was then moved on back to staring at the floor waiting for this damn meeting to end so he could Go to his room, which he did but he was only there for a few moments before teleporting to his boyfriend in Romania. Now in a normal relationship one might not be to found of their partner oogleing for someone else but they weren't normal.

Far from it, they were an assassin and a demigod for god's sake. But beyond that it was different, they were beyond happy and in love but there was something missing, they both knew this and had talked about it in length. But it wasn't really feasible considering they were both known to say the least and not in a good way.

But she was different, her medium length, curly, auburn hair with blonde in the front. Her small frame, green eyes, her cute little grey sweater and black ripped jeans, she looked so innocent, so off limits. Definitely something to tell Bucky about tonight. "All of you guys thank Rose, meeting over." Loki taking a little longer than he would like to admit leaving, taking a final glance at her presence mesmerizing it, she was sitting on the table giggling about something with Tony and Natasha. Before going to his room then, Romania.

"Buck, baby I am home" Loki appears right in front of him. "Hi, angle" He pulls her onto his lap. "How was your day" Loki spins herself around so they were facing each other. "I actually wanted to talk about that" Bucky's eyebrow raises.
"There was a girl auburn hair, green eyes, and short" Bucky's eyebrow looked like it was glued raised on his face. "So?" Bucky questions. "I think she could be our three" Loki was hopeful, he hadn't talked to the girl or knew much about her but she was something different.
"Loki, I don't know. I am a criminal in everyone's eyes, and where is this girl even from she could have her hold load of trauma, Loki I can't do that right now." As much as Bucky wanted a three, there was no way in hell he was one mentally ready and two no one, no one in his eyes could get over The Winter Soldier aspect of himself. "You are James Bucky Barnes, not The Winter Soldier. You are not a criminal. I love you and if you let someone else love you they would to" His eye lowers and nuzzles his head into Loki's shoulder. "Where is this girl from"