Akame Ga Kill

General Esdeath and General Najenda were in the Southern Lands to eliminate the Ban Tribe. After some talking Esdeath used her Teigu to make an ice bridge across the water, bypassing all the obstacles the Ban Tribe laid before them. Esdeath ordered her men to attack the Ban Tribe. As Esdeath and Najenda watched their men going to enter the Ban Tribe everyone heard an explosion but nobody paid attention to it intel fire started falling from the sky. Esdeath put up an ice shield above all of her men. All the soldiers that were on the ice bridge were on fire and jumped into the water but it did not help them at all.

Najenda: The fire is not going out even when are men jump into the water. It looks like someone with Rubicante did this Is the The Incineration Squad here with us.

Esdeath: No it can't be The Incineration Squad they are on another mission right now. This is something else.

Najenda: Then how is thi...

Esdeath: What's wrong Najenda.

Najenda: Look at the Ban Tribe.

Najenda was aiming with Pumpkin when she gave Esdeath some binoculars. Esdeath looked at the Ban Tribe and saw everything on fire but all the women and children were fine. After a few seconds Esdeath walked up to a female soldier and put her hands on her. Najenda knew what Esdeath was going to do to the female soldier.

Esdeath: It looks like women and children are not affected by the fire. You will see if it's the same for us.

(F)soldier:(Scard) Sure thing General Esdeath.

The female soldier walked out of the ice shield and fire landed on her right off the bat but nothing happened to her. The female soldier looked back at the Generals and told them everything was fine. Esdeath turned to look at her man smiling, scaring them.

Esdeath: All female soldiers follow me and Najenda. We will see what is causing this then when it's over we will head back to The Empire.

All(F)soldier: Rager that General Esdeath.

Esdeath and Najenda only had 10 female soldiers with them. Esdeath made another ice bridge across the now boiling water. When they were half way across the bridge when they all heard screaming. Najenda looked behind her and saw the ice shield that was above all of their men was melting. Najenda just sighed knowing what would happen to them and entered the Tribe with Esdeath. When they entered they saw all the women and children in the center of the now destroyed Tribe.

Najenda: Where do you think the attacker is?

Esdeath: I don't know but when we find him or her we have to kill them.

Najenda: Or make them join us but seeing what they can do you are probably right.

Esdeath: I'm going to take 5 of the girls with me and look around the Ban Tribe for anything useful. You and the other 5 girls will stay with the surviving Tribe people.

Najenda: I would normally agree with you but whoever is doing this must not be underestimated. So I was thinking that me and you go look around and we leave are soldiers with the Tribe people.

Esdeath agreed with Najenda and after telling their soldiers to stay with the Tribe people they left. After a few minutes it stopped raining fire and a few seconds after that all the fire was gone and only smock was left. Esdeath and Najenda saw someone or something looking to throw the burned down Tribe. When they got closer to the persian they were surprised to see a kid with green eyes and brown hair.

Tatsumi: Where is it? I can sense 3 Teigu in this place.

???: Tatsumi you are being watched.

???: And it looks like they have 2 of the Teigu we are looking for.