sword art online

Kirito was waking in the town of beginnings when a redhead boy went up to him with a cloaked girl.

You look like you know this place will can you help me and my friend out for a little. The red head boy asked.

Kirito looked at them then sade ok let me call a friend to help us out ok. Kirito called someone to meet them in the field.

My name is Klein and this is Asuna it's our first time playing with nerve gear and are you a beta tester if so then you are so lucky.

Kirito looked at him and shad i was in the beta test it was fun and you get one skill that you can't get in game unless you completed a boss room solo or with one other person in the beta.

You will see the skill later if i feel like being nice. Lets go my friend will not be there all day and don't piss her off.

/At the hunting grounds/

Kirito yelled out Sinon you there five seconds later there was arrows in front of them all ok see up ahead.

This is Sinon she will hit you with you not even seeing her she a beta tester to and one of my only friends I have in game and irl. Let's get started

/ next twenty minutes/

Klein I thought you will better but I was wrong Asuna way better than you cant even take five on. Asuna can take ten on you need work man.

Will sorry for not being good for a beginner how many can you tack on thirty or something at one time.

Yes I can. Kirito is walking to thirty boar and takes them all out without breaking a sweat. Sinon tack out the rest of them.

That was cool and all but I need to go going to have a pizza when i get off. See you later or not. Kirito noob question were the logout button.

Kirito and Sinon looked at him and stared to laughing then they looked and did not see it ether. Will this is going to be a problem there is no logout.

Out of nowhere they all got teleported with what seem to be everybody right after that the creator of the game after a long speech of how if you die in game then you die in real life most people were panicking but Sinon and Kirito walked out casually.

As they were about to leave the town Klein and Asuna went in front of them trying to talk them in working together with them but Kirito and Sinon looked at each other and both shook there head. If we go with you or you come with us you will most likely die.

After five minutes Klein gives up and goes to find his friends but Asuna stayes with them Kirito says ok but if you die we worried you and they all went to the next town.

As they were going to the next town they did some farming Kirito got to level four Sinon got to four Asuna three.

They got a inn Asuna and Sinon got the same room Kirito got in his room and texed Sinon.

Do you think Asuna will be any help to us.

Let's give her a chance do you know where the dungeon is.

Let me give Argo a call.

Next day in the dungeon Asuna switch. What does that mean. Shit Sinon save her. On it inferno arrows. Everything was burned but Asuna and Kirito.

Not bad Sinon and Asuna how do you not know what switch means when I tell you to switch you go back and I go in do you understand.

Yes sorry it's still my fist game and i don't know everything.

Its ok. Sinon call you know who if he founded the boss room if so tell im to tell Argo were it is then after that tell him to guard it at all cast when he does dont want other people to find it so soon.