My Hero Academia

Izuku Clarke is the son of the smartest man in the world and the best doctor in the world Inko Clarke and Isaac Clarke. Growing up Izuku was fascinated with heroes and inventing things. Izuku wanted to be a hero when he grows up but one doctor appointment that led to him finding out he was Quirkless almost ruined it for him if not for his parents but something in the future would.

A 10 year old Izuku was in the park writing down ways to help his friends Quirks that he made a few weeks ago. Their names are Jiro,Ibara,Momo,Yui,Reiko and Tsuyu or as she likes to be called Tsu. Izuku met them when he changed schools; they were the only nice people to him when everyone found out he was Quirkless. Izuku was brought out of his memory when his notebook was taken away from him by his ex best friend and his minions.

Katsuki: What do we have here?

Izuku: None of your business. Now give it back.

Minion 1: Or what. You are a Quirkless loser that can't do anything.

Izuku: Sayes that fat kid with wings that is afraid of heights.

Minion 1: What did yo...

Katsuki: What the hell is this. These people all have pathetic Quirks.

Minion 2: What the hell is an Advanced Suit and why are there blueprints for random junk.

Izuku: Their Quirks are not pathetic, they are amazing. Also none of you are smart enough to understand my or my dad's work.

Katsuki just threw the notebook to the side and started to beat up Izuku with his minions. To the surprise of the 3 bullies Izuku fought back and he was winning. Katsuki was getting mad at this so when Izuku was open he sent all his power in one Explosion to Izuku back. Izuku screamed in pain as his back was bleeding everywhere. Katsuki 2 minions got scared and ran away but Katsuki just smiled and put his hands to a crying Izuku.

Katsuki: I'm going to do this world a favor and get rid of a useless piece of trash.

Izuku: What the hell is wrong with you Katsuki.

Katsuki: There's nothing wrong with me now, die you useless Deku.

Izuku's face started to burn from the heat but before Katsuki sent an Explosion to his face someone stabbed Katsuki in the back. Katsuki screamed as he turned around and saw a girl with dirty ash-blonde hair that was styled into two messy buns. The girl pulled the knife out and stabbed him in the chest but before the knife hit Katsuki he kicked her in the face then got up and started running away. The girl looked at Izuku going to say something but he beat her to it.

Izuku: Are you ok. You were kicked in the face right now.

Messy Buns: Who cares about me your back is bleeding.(Thinking) It's beautiful.

Izuku: I will be fine, I just need to call my mom.

Izuku grabbed his phone which was painful just doing that and called his mom. When She picked up Izuku fell unconscious. Inko started panicking when Izuku wasn't talking and it got worse when someone she did not know started talking to her.

Inko: Izuku, are you there? Izuku are ok. Izuku answer me please.

Messy Buns: So is that the name of the kid that's bleeding to death right.

Inko: WHAT. WHAT HAPPENED TO BY BABY. WHERE ARE YOU. IF YOUR THE ONE THAT HURT MY SON THERE WILL BE HELL SO PAY.

The Messy Buns girl got a little scared and started telling her what happened but stopped when she started screaming. Inko now scared for her son and the girl went to her room and entered a machine that Isaac put in there. When Inko got out of it she was in an Agility Advanced Suit with an Agility Plasma Cutter. Inko ran to her car and started speeding to the park. When she got there she saw 4 police officers and Katsuki. One of the police officers was tasing a girl. Inko walked past the other officers who were yelling at her to get away from there. Inko grabbed the officer who was tasing the girl and punched him in the face breaking his nose. Inko grabbed her son and looked at the other officers who were pointing guns at her.

Inko: Can one of you grab the girl and put her in my car for me?

Officers 1: dope the useless kids and put your hands up.

Inko: What did you just call my son?

Officer 2: This poor boy says that kid is Quirkless.

Officer 3: So there is no point helping him. Now drop the kid and put your hands up.

Katsuki ran away when he heard this lady call the useless Deku her son. Inko put Izuku on the ground then used her Kinesis Module to grab all the officers weapons. All the police officers started running away but Inko used her Stasis Module on them making them move at an extremely slow rate. Inko shot them in 1 of their legs each with her Plasma Cutter. When the Stasis was over 2 of the officers fell to the ground with their legs coming off the last was holding on to his police car he was only missing most of his toes.

Inko: Now will you help me car the girl please.

Officer 2: Of course.

Inko grabbed Izuku and put him in the car then grabbed the girls from the Officer and put her in the car. Inko told the 2 crying officers what to do to stop the bleeding until the ambulance got to them then she punched the last officers in the face before driving away.

With Isaac Clarke

Isaac: Ellie I have some very bad news.

Ellie: What's wrong?

Isaac: In 10 years or so the Brethren Moons will get to this plant.

Ellie: That should give us enough time to finish the portal.

Isaac: Yes it should but if there a fucking Markeron its way It will land on this plant in 4 to 5 years.

Ellie: Let's hope we will be done with the portland if not it lands on the other side of the plants so we get more time.

Isaac: Knowing my luck it's goin...

Inko kicked the door open and ran past them to the medical wing. Isaac and Ellie ran to her seeing her put Izuku and a Messy Buns girl on beds before starting surgery on both of them. After a few days the kids wake up. Izuku saw that he and the girl that saved him had Resource Integration Gear (RIG) on them. Inko saw them awake and started crying and hugged both of them.

Izuku: Mom, you're cruising us.

Inko: I'm sorry I was just so worried for the both of you.

Messy Buns: Even me.

Inko: Of course when I put you on the bed I saw you were shot. I should have killed those Officers.

Messy Buns: Thank you for saving me when you should have just saved your son.

Izuku: Don't say that ...

Toga: My name is Himiko Toga.

Inko: