Ch 13: Aftermath

After the defeat of Union Supreme and the Dark Stone, both Joint forces and Anti League hunt down the remaining loyalist of Union and bring them in.

Although many Union loyalties were capture a few were manage to went into hiding or dead.

The villains, that were under Union mind control, were gathered, free, and put into custody for questioning.

At the ruins of Union, Mick can be seen as he smile that Union is truly defeated and is now gonna face justice.

Hatred: "So what's the plan for the ruins?" He said surprising Mick.

Mick: "Geez you can give anyone a heart attack if you don't announce yourself sooner" he said.

Hatred: "Heh then it won't be fun but seriously what's the plan for the ruins considering the old academy were completely wipe out" he said.

Mick: "I got a few ideas but it's time for Union and their allies to pay for their sins" he said.

Hatred: "Well lucky for you I got the perfect prison for them" he said gaining his attention.

A few minutes later.

Before seeing Union, Mick wish two planets for the cybertronians aka Autobots and Decepticons along with dropping a orb of nano bots into the ruins of Union to repair the damage of the city. He then fly to Dawn Corp HQ prison to deal with the prisoners aka heroes of Union.

After arriving he can see Nick, General Ross and Thrawn there.

Mick: "I'm here, how's it going?" He ask.

Nick: "As expected Union and their allies are swearing at us for betraying the rightful rulers of this world" he said.

Mick: "Which is why both myself and Hatred had agree with a plan to make sure Union and their allies will never be a threat again" he said walking into the room where Union and their allies are imprisoned inside Anti League cages that prevents their powers along with any chance of escaping.

Mick: "Hello Union scum" he said gaining the heroes attention.

Issei: "You bastard!" He yell and try to escape but upon touching the bars he was electrified then slam back into Rias causing both to be electrified.

Mick: "As usual you think with your d*ck rather than your brain but who am I kidding you don't have any smarts" he said.

Wiess: "Just you wait! We will be free and you will pay for this treasonous act!" She said.

Hatred: "The only traitors are you lot for thinking you own this world when in reality you don't" he said entering the room with a projector gun.

Ozpin: "This isn't over! You and everyone else will regret this!" He yell.

Mick: "Hardly considering you all will never see freedom again" he said.

Ironwood: "And who are you to defy your masters and superiors!" He yell.

Hatred: "Well this the last time you all get to abuse your 'gifts' Union" he said gaining everyone, from Union, attention.

Mineta: "The hell you're talking about!?" He said.

Mick: "Come on out DG" he said and the Dark Genie appear causing Sirzech, Ozpin and Danzo to pale in fear.

DG: "Hello Sirzech, Ozpin, and Danzo" he said.

Sirzech: "The Dark Genie!" He said.

Ozpin: "How!?" He said.

DG: "Simple, I was within Mick the entire time and had waited until the perfect time for when he is worthy which he is" he said.

Hatred: "Now that introduction is out of the way. Mick if you do the honor" he said.

An: basically the same two wishes from the original story.

After losing their powers and no long devils and angels Union and their allies are shocked.

However Hatred aim the projector gun at a wall and fire which cause a portal to open.

???: "mm~ it's be a while hasn't it Hatred" a female voice spoke from the portal and exiting it is a woman made out of shadows.

Hatred: "Yes it has Lady Dominance" He said causing DG eyes to widen.

DG: "Oh boy look like you Union brats are f*cked" he said a bit frightened.

Mick: "You know her?" He ask.

DG: "... Let's just say she the reason I respect women considering she can make any man her sl*ts" he said confusing everyone.

Hatred: "he means any man that she torture wish they were females" he said causing every male to pale.

Mick: "Remind me not to mess with her" he said a bit terrified.

Lady Dominance: "Oh don't worry I only torture those that is on my list and considering that a lot of these Union are on it I say their punishment is quite large~" she said licking her lips at the females.

Hatred: "Welp you Union are doom" he said as LD summon tentacles that drag all cages into her domain via through the portal where she begin her torture on Union once the portal closes.

An: the rest is the same as the original story but there a twist.

Somewhere deep in space.

Floating in space is the Dark Stone but within the stone is Brian Banner who is enrage at his fail attempt.

Brian: "They will regret defeating me!" He said but immediately he pale as he see a familiar face that appears.

One Below All: "You had fail me for the last time" he said and completely erase Brain Banner but once he did, he gain memories of Brain Banner

One Below All: "Mm quite interesting" he said as the screen turn black.

An: Don't worry there is one last chapter which is the Epilogue. However I want to say thanks to Bretrain5. For giving me permission to adopted his original story and although it altered I want to give credit to him as he didn't know what to do with the story. So everyone give him credit for his amazing original story.