Ch 9: Preparing for the Final Battle

3rd Pov:

Mick enter the war room in the capital, Edema, after securing the ruins of Atlas and the Empire including the territories. Along with the Underworld now belong to their rightful rulers and fully controlled. He then remember his encounter with Nezu and Michael (Dxd) as both former headmasters has abandoned Union after his departure.

An: basically both Nezu and Michael (Dxd) talk to him but sperated. Nezu and his group of heroes join his nation while Michael (Dxd) has fully surrender heaven (Dxd).

Returning to reality Mick sit on a chair and discuss the situation with his allies.

Mick: "Alright everyone we are at the endgame. Currently we have 500 thousands of our armies near the borders of Union " he said.

Nick Fury: "The heroes we have, at the moment, are the Avengers, Justice League, X men, Fantastic 4 and Nezu group along with Edema Heroes" he said.

Ross: "Don't forget we also have the Titans, Autobots, Decepticons, Kajiu's, Jaeger, Angels, Fallen, and Devils" he said.

Hatred: "Including the Anti League which currently has the entire world surrounded in an barrier to prevent Union from escaping into the stars" he said surprising everyone at his logic of Union escaping.

Thrawn: "However Union still have a small advantage" he said.

Mick: "The corrupt heroes and villains that was willing or enslaved like Adam and his White Fang" he said.

Hatred: "And thanks to my interfere I managed to get: Salem and her faction along with All for One and his faction to join us" he said.

Ross: "But it won't be enough to handle the Dark Stone energy and the fake gods that side with Union" he said.

An: okay so I read comments from the original story and discovered that two people has very good points in weapons and flaws of heroes.

Mick: "Which is why I will ask my people to see who is willing to join the final battle against Union" he said.

An: the rest is the same as the original but the ending is slightly different.

After Mick forces arrive at the borders of Union including his speech is when Anti League forces arrive then surround the world and everyone, who was there, are shock at the massive army Anti League is packing.

Mick: "... You don't hold back" he said a bit shocked.

Miss Eve: "Believe me when I say Anti League doesn't f*cked around if corrupt Union are involved" she said.

Mick: "Well then let put a end to Union Reign!" He said thus began the final invasion and the final battle against Union reign of corruption.