Ch 7: Battle against Atlas

3rd POV:

Within the Territory of Atlas, the entire land of Mantle is put into mandatory military rule

Within the Territory of Atlas, the entire land of Mantle is put into mandatory military rule. However what both Atlas and Japan Military didn't expect is that both Faunus and powerless have armor and weapons capable of rebel against Atlas and Japan Military.

An: Yup I change it so that both Faunus and powerless are rebelling against Atlas and Japan Military. And how they gain the armor and weapons is because of Anti League.

Somewhere within Atlas.

Inside Atlas war room, James Ironwood is currently talking to Japan Army Commander of Mantle.

Ironwood: "Any word from the Imperial capital?" He said.

JAC: "Negative" he said.

Ironwood: "They should had be able to crush those rebels since those rebels didn't gain armor and weapons like the rebels we are currently facing" he said.

Before JAC could speak a soldier rush into the room with fear all over his face.

Ironwood: "What's is it soldier" he said.

Soldier: "The Imperial Empire has fallen to enemy hands! And Mantle has completely be capture by rebels!" He said shocking everyone in the room.

Ironwood: "Impossible!" He yell completely enrage.

JAC: "How many Atlas and Imperial are coming back and who has capture Mantle" he said.

Soldier: "Zero Atlas soldiers and 3000 Imperial soldiers that are currently stationed in Atlas. While Robyn Hill and surprising Sienna has full control over Mantle" he said shocking everyone in the room.

Suddenly a explosion outside caught everyone attention and alarms going off.

Ironwood: "James Ironwood to Command Center. What's going on!" He said over communication.

Caroline Cordovin: "This is Caroline! Unknown spaceship has appeared, destroy the shield, and start to attack Atlas! Along with dropping containers full of mysterious creatures that has be draining all technology energy!" She said.

Doctor: "This is Fria Doctor! A woman with pink hair and sun glasses has appeared and kidnapped the winter maiden!" A doctor said on the communication.

Scientist: "This is Atlas scientist! The android Penny and her creator has vanish! The video reveal that traitor Watts and a woman wearing a black gas mask has appeared out of nowhere and kidnapped both Penny and her creator!" A scientist said on the communication.

Soldier: "This is Outpost recon! Multiple Shield, NATO, And UN are heading towards air space sir!" A soldier said on the communication.

Ironwood: "Dang it! Raised Battle Awareness to Level 5! And prepare for war!" He said.

Throughout Atlas territory and air space.