a/n note

A/N Note

Heyy guys I switched a little with how I write my stories, My friend and I have a lot of ships ( boyxboy) so I decided to write them out on paper * 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑*

Please read the things that are written in this note!

We changed the names of the guys a little so that you don't know who they are. We don't want to insult these guys, so that's why. Also most of these scenes in the story will be fictional. So all the things that can be in here are mostly NOT true.

This story can contain:

-Sad back story
- mature content ( if your under 18 please don't read the chapters with smut, if you do then it's not my responsibility)
- dirty jokes
- anxiety
- abuse
- panic attacks
- Cursing language
- Homophobic persons ( idk why but i just did im sorry not sorry)

If there are mature content chapters then I will put warnings above the chapters. So if you don't want to read those then you can skip those. Again if you're under 18 and you do read those chapters then it's not my responsibility if you read something that you don't like. Let's just say save the innocent people.

For the people who don't like boy x boy stories, just get out of here! I don't tolorate people who are homophobic or sexist in the comments. If you have hate just keep it to yourself other people maybe want to enjoy this story.

For the record, you may go on with arguing in the comments about some shit that happens in the story, but keep it "normal". If the bitch fight gets interesting please be so kind to tag me then I can grab some popcorn and read it :)

I still want to say that I'm an amateur writer, so all this is not that good. The story is based on American High School, but I'm from the Netherlands so if something doesn't match up then you know why. English is not my native language so if you see mistakes just ignore them for a little.

© All rights are reserved and may not be copied without permission

I hope you guys will love this story and just comment your thoughts on the parts that you want to share your thoughts with, I love to read your comments :)