CHAPTER 05- OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

ik you must have forgotten the plot, so here you go with last day's recap and will continue from there!

vansh's pov

i was overwhelmed by the food and A round to the majestic palace was making me feel complete already... after having a good talk with my childhood friend angad! i went inside my chamber...

as soon as i entered, i knew something wasn't right! because the whole room was dark and the only source of light in it was the lighted candles!

wait... i should say scented candles... then i could see that the whole room is filled with unwanted flowers and decorated so well as if it's my first night or something!

then shocking me, i saw riddhima sitting in the middle of the bed just like in movies... wait, so this is my suhaagraat?!

before i could say anything, she removed the veil she was wearing and moved towards me with a glass of milk ever so shyly. she looked so timid which she certainly wasn't!

well wasn't i suppose to remove that veil according to traditions?! wait! vansh... you are thinking abt traditions now?!

i was about to say her to stop in her place but she moved so close to me that i couldn't even speak a word. moving her fingers seductively in my chest, she pulled me closers and whispered in my ears

"take this milk vansh.."

what the fuck! i wanted to scream hearing her... her voice was so low and so not her! the one who back answered me can't be this little girl, all set to do something which i don't think is needed in our relationship! 

vansh: riddhima, i think you are drunk or something!

hearing me, she started laughing ever so lovingly, making me doubt if she was really the one to who i got married with!

riddhima: uffo... vansh! i am not drunk, but i wanna get drunk in our love's passion!

she said with a soft smile, almost making me spit the milk i just put in mouth! who the hell told her such cheesy lines yaar!? and tbh it sucks when i hear it from her mouth... come on, i am used to hearing words more like Kutta kameena from her mouth ever since childhood so this seems like a joke for me! 

i slowly put my hands on her forehead to check if she is having some fever or something, no she isn't... then what the heck is this!?

riddhima: vansh... i am neither drunk nor i have any fever! i just want you and i can't wait for more... 

with that, she pulled me with her and i directly fell on the bed... i gulped down a lump of saliva seeing her coming towards me! well is this some sort of nightmare?!

before i could protest or anything, she knowingly fell on my chest... and for some reason, for a moment i was in a daze seeing her eyes in the moonlight. i slowly put my hands on her wait ever so protectively and pulled her towards me... 

the proximity was affecting both of us indeed, i could feel her unusual heart rate which was similar to mine. the candle lights were now gone as a small wind blew through the open windows near the balcony.... and the only source of light present in the room was the moonlight peeking in, providing me an awesome no mesmerizing view of her face... and being in a daze, i kissed her eyes ever so intensely... i have never felt this before! slowly i moved down and kissed her nose, and then i reached her lips... we were just an inch away from one another's lips... before i could capture them, she got up and proper her dress....

And that's when my trance broke! shit!!!!!! what did i just do!?

riddhima: its okay! and thanks for acting along with me... Ruhi and isha were spying on us! and now they aren't here if i am right! 

and that's when it clicked my head! shit how can i not understand such a small fact!? ugh vansh! tum bhi nah... thank god she moved before i made a lifelong regretting move!

vansh: oh so you were just acting? i thought...

before i could complete it, riddhima cut me off and spoke

"not even in my dreams, i will think of forcing this relationship on you yuvraj! i am not like other women who are so ready to throw themselves on you. i am your partner, your wife! i will make sure i do every duty of a wife and i expect nothing in return from you except a little mercy that eventually had forgotten to show me alone!" 

i was short of words! she is right...  i was extremely rude to her ever since childhood because of this marriage, but i guess i also forgot to think about the fact that, she too was equally helpless and forced into this like me! i think i need to give our relationship a chance, of course not this marriage but our old bond which was filled with innocence!

vansh: i am sorry riddhima...

riddhima: there is nothing to say sorry in this, i totally understand you! and yes i am ready to do anything for this marriage unlike you as the relationship holds a lot to me!

vansh: hmm i get it! well you can call me ansh like you used to in our childhood! 

she smiled palely at my words and went to the window and started gazing the moon. i too joined her and truth to be told, this was the best place to be in middle of the night if you don't get any sleep!

riddhima: time has passed Yuvraj! i no longer have the right to call you ansh as i am no longer the riddhi you adored! 

god, this girl and her lectures!!!!! i really hate this in her.... grabbing her arms, i pulled her towards me! and in seconds she was all in my hands! putting my hands in her slender waist, i grabbed her, even more, closer leaving no space in between us! 

vansh: i am the Yuvraj right? so why can't you obey my order?

i asked with a lot of intensity, without taking my eyes of hers... i wanted to intimidate her but surprisingly she wasn't really affected. 

riddhima: ji... but i will not call you that as far as you are not my ansh anymore! it's only his right.

she said in a firm voice, making me more excited about this game! i now on purpose tightened my grip on her waist and so her wincing a bit. 

vansh: does it pain?

riddhima: ji ha, but not more than what i went through in my head ever since i knew about this marriage! 

i was taken back hearing her! anger rushed through my nerves making me blast out like a volcano! i broke the vase near me and went out with a straight poker face leaving her all alone in the room!

riddhima's pov

as soon as i heard the door shut loudly informing his departure from the room, i sat down with a thud and tears rolled down my eyes thinking about the day when he broke me completely! 

someone, please save me from here! i don't want to be a doormat in his life! i don't want this life! i want peace....

and unknowingly her mind started flashing the moments they just spend 5 minutes back! 

with a pale smile adorning her lips she spoke

"and i know my peace lays in you! only i know much i love you vansh!!!"

with that she lay down in the floor hugging herself, trying her best not to cry louder as she was on the verge of breaking down in every sense! 

precap: guess what's gonna happen next!..... 💞🙈

please give inline comments if u like it~

and sorry for being so irregular with all my updates 😅