CHAPTER 02- HOW SO SIMILAR?

inline comments are expected ♥

Vansh's pov

after a really hectic day, i was all tired and wanted some rest. i was on my way to my room when my eyes unexpectedly caught my daughter and son in law romance! like seriously? did she really forget all the traditions and values i taught her? i was about to go interrupt their not so innocent moment when something stopped me...

ved(helping her in putting the zip): there are a few things that can't be done alone. you need someone... by your side, to help you, sweetheart!

as soon as he said this, i was taken back... memories clouding in my eyes

flashback:-

i was passing by riddhima's room... she was struggling to put the zip of her gown. i chuckled seeing her struggle to do it and without thinking anything else, i entered the room and closed it making a slight sound which frightened her a bit. she moved back and tried to hide her exposed back but only if she knew i could still see it in the mirror so clearly... smirking i took long steps towards her and made her turn. as soon as i touched her, i could feel her burning, i love this effect on her... placing my hands on her back ever so sensually i moved her hair to other side and slowly placed a wet kiss on her neck... and then bending down, i bit the zip as it was stuck and as she felt my breath i could feel her getting aroused... well i am more aroused here! getting up, i put on the zip and spoke looking at her in the mirror

"kuchh kaam aise hote hain jo akele nahin kie ja sakate. aapako kisee kee jaroorat hai ... aapakee madad karane ke lie, priye!"

"Sahī! Para mainū śaka hai ki kī iha sacamuca tusīṁ mērē la'ī iha karanā hai sara atē hā maiṁ nā tāṁ tuhāḍā pi'ārā hāṁ atē nā hī tusīṁ mērī madada karana la'ī mērā parivāra hō" 

she said sternly and hurt was clearly visible in her eyes... maan you did a grave mistake by not accepting her! 

"right! but i doubt if its really you to do it for me sir and ha i am neither your sweetheart nor you are my family to help me out" translation...

(lol the google translate for Punjabi actually sucks as it doesn't know how to write it properly in a normal way!)

i came out of my thoughts when ved snapped his fingers at me... 

ved(in a teasing tone): i know ki tadna free of cost hai but don't you think it's too bad to stare at your own daughter's special moments?!

i was more than shocked hearing his words... how so similar? my words in the past were copied by this idiot in less than a day of meeting me? who is he... first he said an English version of my favorite line and now copying my iconic line!? making a straight face, i looked at ayra and spoke

"and don't you think it's too against your values to spend a night with a guy before marriage!"

ved(laughing and winking): oh please don't worry... there is nothing in her that i don't know! there is no sort of boundaries between us so i don't think sharing a bed makes any more or less to it... and ha please don't say like you never had any physical relationship before marriage!

he said making me shocked... ok who the hell is this devil! and how dare he openly say that they have consummated before marriage?! but his last words are more like, he came from my past or just read it by heart and is here to mob me with those memories... without saying another word, i left the place. 

ved's pov

the palace was just so mesmerizing yet so mysterious... i could feel something wasn't in its place at all! everything here seems so normal yet so abnormal! i can feel thousands of stories roaming around, the untold mysterious tales are waiting to unfold! shrugging off my not-so-normal thoughts i entered the room just to find my sweetheart trying her best to put off the side zip of her Kurti... my sound of giggling caught her sight and i was returned with some death glares... i slowly went towards her but she stopped me right then and thereby putting forth her arms to stop me, does she really think it's gonna work?! ah who cares... despite all her trials i got her in my hands... pulling her towards me slowly, i helped her with the zip...