CHAPTER 03- YUVRAJ!

Ved's pov

i got up from my bed and left the room giving ayra a long forehead peck when i got a text on my phone... it said to come to the small gazebo behind the garden to get the answers to my questions... i was curious and so here i am! and guess what, our great VR is sitting there welcoming me... maan so this is his plan?!

ved(confused): this was all your plan? but why?

he got up from his place and came near me with a glass of whiskey. i wanted to vomit smelling it! he then spoke giving me glares

"it's my plan but straight one question i have! what you wanna know?!"

i could make an easy guess that he got to know i entered that room of his, where he has kept his memories of his lover so i didn't want to fight simply so i said "riddhima"

his eyes widened when i took her name. he looked into my eyes and asked why her?

ved: why not her?! 

vansh: because you don't need to know all that!

ved: what if i say i have all the rights to know about her! 

vansh: ok fine... i will tell you and in return! you will leave my daughter... deal?

woah now is this man serious? he wants me to leave his daughter in turn for a story? hmm, i don't think he is asking this for throwing me out but with some motives.

ved(confused): why you think i will say yes to such a demand of yours?? 

Vansh(smirking): bcs this story of mine is equally important to you just like ayra. so it's a perfect deal!

vedant(clapping his hands): maybe you are right mr... but the thing is... ayra isn't a business for me, she is my life! i feel lifeless without her! and so, i don't think i will ever agree to this, no matter how deep the story is!

without hearing another word from him, i turned to go. but stopped absurdly and said with pure hatred in my eyes

"maybe this is the difference between us Mr! for you, everything is a deal... and for me, it's all about her! nothing can ever go beyond it, not today... not tomorrow!"

saying so he left the place leaving a perplexed vansh. he soon slip into the very day he met her!

....................................................................................................................

it was a very blissful and happy day for the people in Jaipur. their Yuvraj vansh rai Singhania is returning back after 7years of his studies over the seas. he was a favorite of people in Jaipur, as he had treated every person of his place as his family. well, this rule was excluded for one person and that was ultimately for his own wife! he had hated the concept of child marriage, he was always against it and he was forced to do the same at the age of 14! he knows it isn't her fault but being the future king of his place, he has promised never to accept such a thing! he had last met her when she was probably a kid, god knows how she has become now!

After a long journey, he had come home tired but was surprised seeing people standing outside his palace greeting him with flowers and the place decorated ever so beautifully! he was overwhelmed by the culture, he wasn't a rich spoilt brat! he cares for every small thing in life... greeting all with a smile, he stood in the doorstep while his mom, rani sa Uma Devi was doing his arati with a lot of love and happiness. he smiled genuinely and stood there still but then something caught his attention!

it was the roses in the garden.... he for some reason was feeling happy seeing it, as if he has some connection with him! the arati was done and rani sa put the tilak on vansh's head. then taking blessings he went inside bidding his people goodbye for now! though he didn't know why he was roaming his eyes everywhere may be in search of someone!

he met all his family and greeted them he ran to his room so desperately for some reason! the corridor was empty and so silent as all were in the hall. he felt so peaceful after getting away from the noisy background. he was roaming here and there but was disappointed not finding the thing he is searching for! and then he was distracted hearing the sound of an anklet, unknown to him, a smile was formed on his lips! following the sound, he surprisingly reached his own room's doorstep. he wondered who the hell wore an anklet and ran into his room. getting inside, he started looking around and found none! he thought it might be his hallucination and jerked off his thoughts. he started to unbutton his shirt when out of nowhere the sound was heard again! this time it was a little girl maybe of age 20... no maybe less than that! but the point is, she can't see him as she had kept a towel in her head covering her face and he knew it's the same girl who made the sound by looking at her anklets. 

seems like she had just taken a bath... he looked at her and was mesmerized by her body, the water droplets trailing from her hair and ending all the way in her valley made him gulp his saliva. moving closer to her, he stood just behind her when she was struggling to put the hook on her blouse, he didn't know when he moved there but yes, he couldn't take off his eyes. 

the girl(blankly): siya... aap agayi? meinu tere ko bohat wait Kiya rrey, where were you?! ha let me guess... you must have been with vansh nah?! god, first he was a problem for me when he went and now when he came also, he is causing trouble for me!

she said making a pout, surprising vansh... he was taken back when she addressed him as vansh... who the hell is she and how dare she call him by her name, now he had lost his sabar in every sense... grabbing her arms, he pulled her towards him resulting her bosoms to hit his well build chest, her gasps were the only thing heard that moment. he slowly took away the towel, revealing her full face. he was lost in her beauty whereas she was in full shock...

the girl(stammering): vansh!!!! ugh... i mean Yuvraj!

vansh(with a smug smile): oh sweetheart... seems like you love me a lot.... and who are you little nymph? what are you doing in my room?

hurt was clearly visible in her eyes... but covering it, she was about to speak again when he cut off her and spoke

vansh(smirking): i troubled you, right? now let me help you...

saying so, he roamed his hands on her bareback and slowly put her hook on while she was breathing heavily due to the proximity! his eyes were holding a lot of emotions seeing the girl in front of him, he slowly cupped her chin, he made her look into his eyes and was about to say something when... Rajkumari Siya barged in breaking the spell they were in.... 

siya(closing her eyes): oh Bhai bhabhi... please, i know you both were desperate but don't you think this is too fast?!

she said winking at them when they finally realized what just happened! 

vansh(in mind): fucking shit! she is my wife... riddhima! .... that's why she is in my room, that's why she was calling me with my name, that's why she was hurt when i didn't recognize her! wait.... oh shit, i am in my open shirt and she is just in her blouse, no wonder Siya misunderstood us! damn, i am dead today... she is probably gonna complain about this to maa! 

parting away, they both looked everywhere except themselves in awkwardness and Siya left asking them to come to the hall soon. vansh was about to say something when riddhima stopped him and said

riddhima(pointing her hands to stop): i am not any fool. i won't keep any hopes from you and i know everything that happened some moments back was because you didn't know its me! i remember your words and as a wife, i will make sure to obey it... i will never come and disturb you Yuvraj and just like any other day, i will act like i am happy with you and we are a normal couple ... i won't ever blame you and force you or complain about you... now let me take my leave Yuvraj! come soon... all are waiting for you!