CHAPTER 04- PATI PATNI...

inline comments are expected~

Vansh was awestruck by her beauty but he liked her reply more! he always wanted a wife like her... who is bold and fierce and has got that courage to speak back when she feels something isn't right! 

but alas... he isn't gonna accept her as his wife no matter what!

with a strong determination, he was about to speak back when he heard a girl...

girl(without looking at them): hey riddhu... don't you think your husband is too arrogant that he didn't even come to check you out?! btw, now you will talk to him every day directly right?! ugh i am dying to see...

before she could complete her words, riddhu made a fake cough due to which she craned her head up to gulp in her saliva seeing vansh looking at her with amused eyes. 

girl: Yuvraj aap yaha?

vansh(coldly): mei itni arrogant nah hu ki meh apni (looking at riddhu) Patni ko ignore kar ki... btw, our marriage life is ours... please don't interfere!

he finished with a strict tone making the girl almost cry and then seeing her face, vansh started laughing like hell when the two girls were looking at him shocked. 

vansh(controlling his laughter): oh my Ruhi.... you really don't know me or what!? tum mere Bachchpan ke saheli hy nah... toh pura haq hai tume yeh sab bhol ne ka... waise tumari bhabhi ek mirchi ki tarah hai nah?!

Ruhi burst into laughter hearing him whereas riddhu rolled her eyes looking at his childish behavior. giving Ruhi a friendly hug, he moved to go but then turned and said

"meh apki intezaar Karega, jaldi hi neeche aawo..."

she nodded timidly at his words and he left the room with a smile. 

Ruhi(with dreamy eyes): damn!!!!! how romantic he is... 

riddhima(slapping her forehead): romantic... yeh? tu bhi Nah... ok ab tum jah, meh dress teek karke aati hu... 

she nodded and was about to go but she can't go before teasing her

ruhi(mimicking): "meh apki intezaar karega" 

and the next moment, her joote was thrown at Ruhi! 

Ruhi(mumbling): chudail!

riddhima laughed at her friend's antics and turned towards the mirror and was left in the thought of how weird that man is... sighing she went down. 

vansh's pov

i went down after wearing my shirt properly. i was getting to the hall when out of nowhere riddhima caught my hands and locked them with hers. i was shocked more than hell, what is she doing?

riddhima(whispering in his ears): i have no plans for even touching you Yuvraj but for the world and most importantly for your family, hum pati patni hai! aur mere drama ke waja se, yeh log yeh soch ke rakha hai ki hum dono bepannah pyaar karte hai ek dujhe se... so please, play along! 

she forced a smile and dragged me into the group. unknown to me, i was smiling ..... and that's when dadisa's eyes fall on us

dadisa(smiling): aah riddhi... did you just forget me after getting your husband or what?! and vansh... you didn't even think once to seek my blessings after coming here?!

she made a cute pout and then turned her face to the other side and for some reason, me and riddhima looked at each other and nodded something smiling! well, even i didn't know what was she meaning still, we both bend down and took her blessings together, and then sat beside her in both sides and hugged her in sync as if we had planned all this! while leaning into her shoulders, ruhi popped out of nowhere and captured the moment in her camera while shouting #couplegoals!