--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chanjue POV*

We are once again shoved out of out cells and brought to the ''game'' hall.

When we arrive, there are four big boxes.

Each one of them has a passcode combination and a mail box.

''What are they planning for us now?'' Scarlotte says next to me.

''I don't know, but we will figure it out.''

They place all of us in a different box.

''Have fun with this one, you little sh*t.''

Taehyung walks past the box while saying that, his eyes showing hatred but also amusement as he knows what's about to happen.

Nezuma tries to open the mail box but it doesn't work.

''It looks like they put a lock on this thing, but....it's a lock that can be opened with a controller.''

''What do you mean by that?'' I ask her.

''Well I think that as soon as they start this, ''game'' of them, the mail box will open.''

Alice looks nervous, ''Guys how many more times will we be lucky, I mean we won once, but death can fall onto us so easy.''

She stands in the corner of the box, looking totally terrified.

Kinua wraps an arm around her shoulder and gives her a hug.

''Don't worry, we will win this game again, we are all really smart. Besides I trust Scarlotte and Chanjue.''

He points to me.

''Wait really?''

He nods, ''of course I do, you are one of the smartest guys I have ever met, well besides Jack.''

That makes Kinua sad, '' He died in the second game, he was on team orange...''

We all go quiet, to honour Jack.

But that silence is broken, as we hear an announcement over the speakers.

''Today is another great day, for we are nearing the final game. There are only four teams left of the original six and things are starting to get competitive. Team green and pink both have one win in their pocket, while the others just got lucky. Let's see if that will change today, shall we~''

It goes quiet for a bit.

Then a big, alarm clock lights up from the ceiling.

 ''For this game the rules are simple, crack the code before the timer runs out with a hint in the mail box, and free your team. If...............you cannot get out in time, then we have a lovely surprise for you. As the timer runs out a heavy 50 ton block will be dropped into the box, therefor.....k*lling anyone inside.''

''WHAT!'' Alice sreams, I can see other teams panic visibly.

''The timer starts........................NOW!''

''Sh*t''

The clock starts counting from eight minutes.

Without wasting a second I quickly open the mail box, like Nezuma said it was now unlocked.

Inside the box is a piece of paper, I take it out and start reading it.

''You are an intern at a lab, you work under a famous professor.

Everything is going well and you enjoy your job, until!

The professor walks into a time portal, you have only 2 minutes to jump in the portal and save him before it closes. If it closes without you in it, the professor will be stranded in history, without a way to get out.