twenty four

friday

ito had ended up texting hanako to confirm their plans of meeting up tonight, which hanako had thought he had forgetten about if she was honest. but nevertheless, the girl got herself dressed to go over to his flat after practice had finished.

when she received the text that he was done, she said a goodbye to her turtle in the tank just recently fed, and headed off to where ito's flat was. which wasn't a short walk as they lived on the same area in campus.

the girl didn't know how she felt when it came to ito and going over to his, maybe a little guilty that she was still following his game of him trying to win her over for whatever reason. but despite her feelings for osamu, she was very much still single, telling herself she was doing nothing wrong.

she made her way to his building, buzzing in waiting for him to let her in, which he did as the door unlocked, walking to the first floor where his flat was. now hanako was outside she was a little nervous, what was he thinking was going to happen with her coming here? a hundred questions filled her head as to watch he had actually planned for them to do, and if he thought he was going to get any tonight.

"hey, come in," ito said opening the door.

hanako smiled nervously seeing him open the door and walked in, he closed the door behind her. she took off her shoes at the door and walked in behind him, as he led her towards the kitchen. it was empty, the whole flat was pretty quiet which made her think his room mate probably wasn't in.

"i'm in the process of making us something to eat," he told her. "it'll be done in five minutes,"

"oh thanks, i'm actually really hungry today," she said, walking over to the counter top with a seat was.

hanako couldn't explain why she felt so nervous now in his flat, she sat at the chair swinging her legs back and forth looking to ito who was grabbing plates from the cupboard. getting ready to dish everything up.

"you don't have a preference for food right?" he asked her, turning his head slightly.

"no, i'll eat anything," she smiled.

he nodded, plating her up the food and passing it to her along the counter, he plated himself some food, turning off the hob and moving the pan onto the back stove so it didn't keep cooking.

in all honesty the food wasn't too bad, but when she had recently become accustomed to osamu's home made cooking, nothing really quite lived up to it as disappointed as she was. the two had a conversation while eating, the two catching up on what they had been doing in spare time.

"so, you were with miya the other day?" ito asked curiously.

"yeah, we were just hanging out like usual, boba and a movie," hanako said nodding.

"yeah, sorry if i interrupted anything," ito said looking up to her.

"oh you didn't," she reassured him.

ito nodded his head and finished off his food as did hanako. although hanako had tried to wash up, ito had beaten her to it, taking her empty plate from her to wash up in the sink.

"thanks for the food, you're actually not a bad cook," hanako commented.

"better than miya?" he asked laughing.