19| ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴏᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Comenzar desde el principio

"Good Joke.", he said mockingly as it made my smile fade. He starts to walk away as reporters try to obstruct him again but his guards didn't let it occur.

Following him, I was also about to get inside the car. I felt aggravated when I felt a guard's hand touching mine. I've moved away, quickly. "How dare you try to touch me!", I exclaim. I hoisted my hand but quickly it got clasped.

I tilt my head to eye Sahor. "I wonder, how you behaved two weeks ago in charity as you love kids? I'm damn sure, you would've rinsed yourself in the hot water to doff your skin.", he affirms. He adds more, he hates fake people and their fucking fake etiquette.

"Param, get in.", he orders, and that guard entered inside the driving seat. I open the door and got in. The reporters encircled the car as many guards were trying to push them away. The camera flashes blurred my eyes. I noticed him wearing sunglasses; eyeing his phone.

"Sahor, these flashes are irking my eyes.", I said, to make him look at me. Without sparing a single glance at me, he muttered, to close my eyes and take a nap until we reach the company. It'd incensed me, but I have hidden it. <•••

Now, look at him. He just gave her, his expensive sunglasses to wear. I do not know what he has seen in her? Like, I am the supermodel and she is just the town girl who painted in a white skin tone. She does not even have a curvy body like me. She looks chubby. In the future, she definitely become fat.

I dashed towards the room, where my dad is. Guards stopped me, saying, the important meeting is going on. I push them away and opened the door as all heads snapped at me. My dad looked at me and heave out a sigh. He asserts to his members to wait for a minute.

Walking towards me, he drags me out of the meeting room and pulled me to the hallway. "Diya, you can't enter in when I'm at the meeting.", he alerts.

I'm here in pain to see the man I love is with another woman. But here, he's talking about a stupid meeting. Before I can talk, Ma entered inside. She has gone to the club. Why did she return so quickly? Also, she looks very angry.

Dad asked her, what happened? She gave him a mocking look and queried, "You are not a typical man. You are Sikander Ahuja, A Prime Minister. I just marvel, would it kill you to talk to that Sahor and tell him to marry our daughter? Declare to him, that, we are ready to hurl him, all of our riches. He will surely think of it."

She is right. I told dad, Ma is right and he should speak to Sahor. I know, that he loves wealth. He settles on a couch and motion us also to sit. Once we did, Ma disclosed what occurred in a club.

"My friends laughed at me in front of my face after discerning Sahor is about to marry another girl. Gehna and I always speak about Sahor and Our daughter's marriage. But, now, it has vanished in a moment." I felt distressed and furious listening to it.

I asked her if she called Gehna Aunty and talked about it. She felt unwilling to speak. When I insisted, she confess, "She told me, she does not want to die." It left me perplexed. At the same time, dad stood up, about to leave.

I asked him, why he is not saying nor doing anything? "Enough, Diya. It is noticeable, he's ready to kill anyone for that girl in his ma's declaration. You can't live happily with him. The first reason is he does not love you. The second justification is, he is not a local street thug. He is one of the strengths of Mr.Capone. It signifies, he rules all. I can't stay in My Prime Minister position without him.", he had lashed out at me in end, making me flinch. Ma tried to talk, but, he has warned her to stay away from this.