19| ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴏᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

Instead, she did the unexpected thing, "Chiku, tear his shoe.", she ordered. My eyes widened in shock, hearing it.

He'd instantly jumped down from the couch. "No! Don't you dare to come near me, you little bastard.", I yell. I screamed out again when she pulled my hair, saying, how dare I disrespect her baby by calling him, bastard.

I slant her position and thrust my lips onto hers. She hit my chest as I have entered my tongue inside her lips and growled as my fucking cock tempered for her. Millions of wild thoughts have condensed in my mind in a second.

Her fingers weave into my hair as she jerks it roughly making me grunt. And at the same time, her little bastard has come in between us and licks her lips.

"Shit!", I cursed and pulled back. She laughs loud, being in my lap. Before I can talk, it got halts as Param entered in. I stared at her as she is very active in kissing him, back. I indicate him to talk, he said, we are about to land.

I told them, it is enough. He got down from her chest. She rolled her eyes at me. "The audacity of you to laugh at My love for food.", she grunts. It had provoked me to laugh again. But, I've prevented and pursued to talk to her.

At the same time, I've felt a sharp pull in the shoe of my right leg, a tone of a rip. The verity hit my head like bricks. Why did I wear a thin sole shoe? She asks, what sound is it? She eyed down and start to laugh uncontrollably. Ah! "Fucking hell!", I groaned out.

10 MINUTES LATER...

After getting down from a private jet, we started to walk towards the car as I got the approval the let my car enter inside the airport apron. I tilt my head and glared at her pet as they both are running happily, while I'm struggling to walk with shoes, since, it belongs to Param. It is too tight for my feet. He is walking in his slippers, awkwardly.

"Oh! Look at My Poor Sulthan.", she taunted me before jogging toward the car, but stopped in the mid when she saw the reporters taking her pictures from a noticeable distance. She looks at me, bothered. I shook my head at her, and, give her an assured smile.

They both got inside the car as I enter inside, following them. The driver has tried to move it through the entrance, with difficulty as numerous reporters surround the car. Argh! I had already given them, the information they ask for. What they are still requiring it?

I pulls her close to me as they shoved the mike inside against her face. Since she didn't close the window.

They initiated to ask her questions, it made her feel uncomfortable, as well the flicker from the camera made her vision blur. I immediately made her wear my UV sunglasses and close the window glass. Mannerless idiots!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

IN MUMBAI: AT EVENING 6 PM...

DIYA POV:

I watched the news, which has shown how he made her wear his sunglasses. My whole body burned in hostility.

•••> Two months before...

He walked fastly as it is hard for me to catch up with his speediness. Reporters surrounded him and inquire him about his latest business project. He answers them in his arrogant style. It fascinated me as I had never seen a powerful man like him before. His class is impressive.

"Mr.Sulthan, Are you and Ms.Diya Ahuja is in a relationship?", One of the female reporters questioned him. It made me blush hard, immediately.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara