Her Second chance mate

Start from the beginning

Anu:"Aww come on babe! I just missed you and seeing you with this big tummy amazed me. Also because you are carrying my blood is feeling like I am the most powerful and blessed person in the world."
(I Slapped her hand that on my thighs which she pout at me cutely.)

Me:" Cute! But i want some attention from my mate now!"
(I raise my hands to her that she glandly take it and kiss the back of it before picking me up from the couch like a bridal style. I blushed when i caught the people in the room let out a awe)

Anu:"Ofcourse i gave you my full attention today. So guys, don't distrub us unlike its important! And mom! Tell dad to meet me in my office tomarrow morning! y'all too!"
(She said while pointing towards the betas,cousins and anex before walking towards our bedroom with josh following begind us. He was holding the salad that i didn't eaten yet.)

Josh:"Alpha anu! Luna didn't ate the salad so could you?"
( She said in a low tone and anu turn around to look at her and smiles.)

Anu:"Ofcourse josh, after he is my mate and i don't have anything important to do so its okay for me!"
( We are in the hallway to our bedroom and i took the plate from him before he bow at us and left. We entered in and anu put me on the bed gently before picking up some pillow and put it in the back of my back waist. She closed the door and again come to me before sat next to me. She took off her Green t-shirt and i look away shyly. )

Me:"What happend in the border? How is the guards that injured last night?"
(She put her head on my lap and look up at me cutely. Aishhh she is teasing me. I don't know why is my tummy is this because the doctor said, i am the first omega boy who gets pregnant and there have some posibility of miscarriage. Also,i only have a baby and no more babies because of my torture from the previous pack. I want my child healthy and safe if it is causes my life.)

Anu:"They are fine jams but i feel something is not right! Why are the rogues and vampire become one? I mean when i get the border, i saw rogues dead bodies and also vampires! Now they are targeting our pack! Why? They very well know that they can't defeat us because we have most numberd members and also the strongest warriors! Then why?"
( She massaged her temples from frustration and patt her head Comfortly.)
Me:"Don't stress yourself anu, you know what? You are the first one i saw this effortly works for the pack and taking care of them like a family. You are a fearless strong alpha female! The only woman i fall in love with, who make me feel loved, who gave me the most beautiful gift that only a loyal mate can do."
(She put her chin on my now exposed tummy. She smile while peaking my tummy that i giggles from tingles. )

Anu:"Its our baby right? I knew it! Only i can give a strong fearless sexy alpha baby like me. He or she will be the future alpha of this big pack and i will be so proud to see him or her fighting with the bad people like a warrior!"
( She says while staring at my eyes that shows affection. She giggles noticing my blush face that she caught me staring at her lips that biting.)

Me:"Y-yeah. Hmm anu, the baby is kicking me again! Ouch! Aishhh why are you doing this baby? Don't you like your dad? Hmphh!"
(I pout while anu chuckle before peaking my lips before sat up infront of me.)

Anu:"Aww my baby~its your mom speaking my sweet little candy! Don't give your dad a hard job! What? You want me to kiss your dad lips? Ofcaurse i would love to sweety! Jamie the baby want me to kiss you! What should i do!"
(Seriously?! I was wearing a yellow shirt with blue shorts. Anu is only in her sports green bra with a stripped jeans.She gave me a playful grin and came close to my face.)

Me:"What?!! But i didn't heard anything? Oh! Wait let me ask! Hey baby~ its me your dad. Did you ask your mom to kiss me? Eh? No? Oh you want me to spank your mom's butt huh?"
(I smirk seeing her annoyed face and cares my tummy. But she grin and stood up before shaking her booty infront of my face)

Anu:"Here slap it babe! I dare you."
( My face heat up and i heard anu laughing her ass of the bed. I growl at her and immediately shut her mouth and looks at me innocently)

Me:"Go away! I am mad at you! Don't touch me you idiot!"
( I sulk like a baby and folds my arms infront of me. She chuckle and pick me up on her lap before hugging my waist while staring at me. I pout)

Anu:"Oh my little mate~ Please forgive your alpha for teasing you. But please babe, i want kisses! I really miss your strawberry lips against mine. Pleases~"
( I look away from her but i got an idea. I smirk evily before looking at her who was pouting her lips for a kiss)

Me:"Ok lets make a deal! If i gave you kiss, you have do something in return!"
(I play with her bangs that fall on to her forehead while anu stare at me confusely.)

Anu:"And that is?"
(I grin and lick my lips before kissing her neck that she let out a groan)

Me:"You have to put a princess dress and dance infront of me."
(Her eyes winded from shock to disbelief and i chuckle before getting out from her lap and sat infront of her in proud.)

Anu:"W-what? I can't do that! I am not a pathetic princess who was hoping to see her prince and save her from the evil people but a firm alpha! You can ask me anything else but not this one."
(My face went blank and my eyes become water. She panicked while i secretly smrik. Anu's weakness is me! If she sees me sad or crying, she gets panicked and do whatever i want.)

Me:"You won't do it for me? Then me and the baby won't talk to nor give you kisses."
(She bites her lips to control letting out a frustrated scream and i smile when she nods her head as a yes)

Anu:"Ok ok don't give that pouty look! I will do it! I promise but just don't cry sweetheart~"
(She hugs me tightly and i smirk from victory before pulling her into a passionate yet slow kiss.After our kiss, she feeds me the salad and we cuddle before taking a nap.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
THANKS FOR THE VOTES😊
feel free to camment
Love you all
Wait for next chapter