Sakshi nodded her head and moved to the study room as she had some work to do. Maya moved to her room with a sleeping Amyra in her arms. She made Amyra sleep on the bed and called Avi.

Phone conversation:

"Hey, Bunny! I was about to call you," said Avi.

Maya smiled, listening to him, and asked, "Did your meeting get finished?"

"Yup!! Just now," said Avi.

"Had lunch?" Maya asked him, removing Amyra's thumb from her mouth.

"No, I will have it in some time. What are my babies doing?" asked Avi.

"Abhi is playing with Nanna while your little Bunny is sleeping happily sucking her thumb," Maya said, chuckling while looking at her daughter. 

Avi chuckled, listening to her, and asked her huskily, "What is my big baby doing then?"

"Your big baby is talking with her hubby," she said, biting her inner cheek.

Avi smiled and asked, "Did you have your lunch?"

"No, Avi. We are waiting for Nandu and Isha," said Maya, patting Amyra, who was stirring in her sleep.

"Avi, I'll call you later. Amy will wake up if I talk with you now," said Maya.

Avi nodded his head, as he knew his daughter would wake up even for a small sound. He wondered how his little girl didn't wake up until now, listening to her mother's talks.

------------------------------------

Maya lied down beside Amyra and pulled her close to her. She snuggled into her mother, clutching her dress tightly in her small fist.

Sakshi knocked on Maya's room door to call her for the lunch. She opened the door and saw Maya and Amyra sleeping cuddling. She went and sat beside them. She caressed Maya's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Ammu, come on get up. Have your lunch and then sleep", said Sakshi.

Maya stirred and opened her eyes, slowly. She looked at Amyra who was sleeping peacefully.

"Bring her down and make her sleep in her craddle", said Sakshi.

"This devil wake up, Maa", Maya said, looking at Amyra.

"Of course, how I can forget that she is the daughter of my princess. She inherited every habit of yours, in fact she is your updated version. Even you used to wake for a small sound. We used to have tough time to make you sleep. See, how time flew away. Now my little princess is no more little. You have your own little family, with a husband who loves you to the core and two children. I'm sorry, Ammu. For being a bad mother and for taunting you every time", Sakshi said, getting emitional.

"Amma, please. Please, forget about what happened in the past. You and nanna did all those things to protect me and Nandu. If you are sorry, then we should tell you too for not understanding you guys. I won't lie that it never hurted us. Every time you hurled a word about us, I felt like someone stabbing my heart a thousand times. If we hurt, then you guys are hurt too. Even you guys went through a lot and fought alone to protect our family from the evil. It was destined to be happen, Maa. Please, get over the past which cannot be changed. See, we are happy now. I'm happily married to the love of my life and even a mother of two naughty kids. I'm happy with my professional life too", Maya said, wiping off her mother's tears.

"I'm worried about Nandu and Isha, kanna. Didn't you notice the differences between them?" Sakshi said, thinking about her son and daughter-in-law.

"Amma, that's because they didn't love each other. We thought that Nandu loved Isha. But both of them loved two different persons, but see what the destiny had planned? They have been tied in a sacred bond forever. Just give them some time, Maa. Because it's not easy to forget the person we loved and accept another one. They will definitely be happy one-day", said Maya.