~ 45 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next morning, Maya woke up and saw Aashi sleeping beside her, hugging her tightly. She turned and saw Pranav sleeping on his stomach with his mouth open and snoring lightly. She slowly got up and sat on the bed. She saw Surya, who was sleeping in a weird position. His one leg was swaying in the air, and he rolled the entire blanket around his body. She chuckled, looking at them. She looked at the time on her mobile and saw it was 4 o'clock. She slowly untangled herself from Aashi's hold, got off the bed, and went from there, closing the door behind her.

She entered her room and saw Avi sleeping peacefully, cuddling her Teddy with a cute pout on his face. The same teddy, who is the villain of his love life, according to him. She went and sat beside him and caressed his hair. As if sensing her presence, he shifted his head to her lap, wrapped his hands around her waist, and snuggled into her tummy. She chuckled, looking at his antics, and kissed his forehead.

She kissed his eyes, whispered "Good morning" in his ears, and then pecked his lips.

The next moment, he pulled her under him while she looked at him wide-eyed and pouted at him. 

He pecked her pout, caressed her cheeks with his thumb lovingly, and said, "Your cheeks lost their chubbiness, bunny."

She gave him a weak smile, listening to his words. He pecked her lips and picked her up in his arms, while she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder. He went and sat on the swing on the balcony with her on his lap. None of them spoke a word. He was pecking her head while she was playing with his chain. A lone tear escaped her eyes. How would she have survived without him? The thought itself was making her uneasy. How did she think that she could live without him?

Avi was enjoying the morning breeze and the birds' chirping when he felt wetness on his vest. He looked down and saw Maya crying silently in his arms. He sighed.

"You became a cry baby, Bunny," Avi said, pulling her cheeks.

She looked at him, flaring her nose.

He pinched her nose, making her pout at him, and said, "Instead of manofying me, you are sitting in my lap and crying like a baby."

She glared at him, and she was about to get up when he pulled her and held her tightly.

She turned her face aside, twisted her mouth in annoyance, and thought, "How dare he call me baby? From which angle am I looking like a baby to him, huh, idiot Avi?"

"From this angle," Avi said, pointing at her small hands and feet.

She opened her mouth with a big "O" and looked at him in shock.

"Did he just mock her cute and small hands and feet?" She thought while giving him a murderous look.

"Yes!!" Avi said, smiling cheekily at her.

She slapped his hand and bit his cheek angrily, making him hiss. He pulled her closer and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, making her breath hitch. She shivered as she felt his hot breath against her neck. He dropped feathery kisses on her neck, turned her around, and looked at her intensely.