Chapter 4

"Care to explain, Manoban?" Jennie asks with a raised eyebrow and a cold tone.

"Hehe, hey babe" Lisa says, nervousness showing in her voice

Why is she nervous if she did nothing wrong? Stupid Limario

"Don't 'Hey babe' me" Jennie says, still with a cold tone as she rolls her eyes at Lisa and sits in her seat which is next to Lisa's.

On second thought, I would be nervous too. Jennie is no joke when she's mad.

The bell rings and Lisa gives Chaeyoung an apologetic look, taking a seat next to her jealous girlfriend. I sit next to Lisa and look at Chaeyoung.

"Sit" I say, reassuring her that she can sit next to me. The blonde smiles and is about to sit, but Somi takes her place.

"Babeeeee" Somi says and clings on to me

Ughh not again!

"Please go away, Somi" I tell her trying to keep my cool

"Why should I? You're MY girlfriend" Somi tells me and slowly traces her finger from my cheek to my chin, causing me to shiver.

(A/N: SORRY GUYS! I LOVE SOMI! SORRY!!!)

- - -
Chaeyoung P.O.V.

"Babeeeee" The girl that came up to me in the hallway with her two chicks came, sat in the seat that Jisoo offered to me and clung onto her, making me clench my fists.

"Please go away, Somi" Jisoo tells her and I can tell she is trying to stay calm

"Why should I? You're MY girlfriend" the girl responds as she slowly traces her finger from Jisoo's cheek to her chin, causing her to shiver.

What the fuck?! I thought they weren't dating anymore? Did Nayeon and SinB lie to me?

"I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" Jisoo yells and pushes Somi away, causing everyone to look our way

"Somi, please stop bothering Jisoo and sit in your seat." The teacher tells the bitch and she stomps off to her seat

I see Jisoo sighing and sitting down. I look at her and she looks at me with a weak smile.

"You can sit down now" Jisoo tells me and I sit down with a smile on my face.

Soon, class starts and the teacher starts writing on the board.

- - -
Jisoo P.O.V.

A few minutes after class starts I realize that I already learned this so I decide to doodle on the back of my notebook. Lisa puts her head down on the desk and starts sleeping, Jennie pays attention to the teacher as she writes down her notes.

She's always studying, meanwhile Lisa is always sleeping. No wonder why Limario fails and Jendeukie is at the top of the class.

I look at Chaeyoung and she looks so bored. I chuckle at the thought of it and she looks back at me with a confused face.

"Kyeopta." I say and she blushes so hard. She hides her face with her hands and I chuckle at her.

How is she so cute?

"Don't hide yourself, you look beautiful" I tell her while taking her hands away from her face and she blushes even more. I smile as I see her being shy.

I don't know where I got this confidence from, but I love it because of the way she reacts.

After Class

I collect all my stuff and stand up, I was about to talk to Chaeyoung, but Somi comes once again.

"Babeee, walk me to my next class~" She whines and clings on to me

"Somi, you know where it is. Go walk yourself there" I say annoyed that this is the fourth time she is bothering me today.

Usually she only bothers me twice, but today it's been doubled.

"But-"

Chaeyoung leaves and I push Somi away to follow Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung!" I call out for her and she turns around, everything seems to appear in slow motion as she turns around and my heart starts beating horrendously fast, making me nervous.

"I...I just..umm"

Why am I stammering?!

"Yeah?" She asks

"What's your next class? I'll walk you there" I say and grab her wrist, walking away from the classroom. Desperate to get away from Somi

"AHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSHHH!" a girl screams as she sees us in the hallways

"JISOO IS WITH THAT GIRL AGAIN!!!"

"I SHIP IT SO BAD!"

The girls start crowding us and I turn to look at Chaeyoung. She covers head with her other arm and her body.

She doesn't like the attention.

I see Jeongyeon at her locker and I decide to shout her name

"JEONG!!!" I yell

"JEONGYEON?!! WHERE???" Everyone yells and I point at Jeongyeon, her eyes widen and she starts running, then everyone follows her

I sigh in relief and I check on Chaeyoung

"I'm sorry" I tell her and she looks at me, uncovering herself

"It's okay" she says quietly

"What's your next class?" I ask her

"C2" she says

YES! WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS AGAIN!!!

I smile, "Follow me"

I walk to that class and when we get there she thanks me

"Thank you" she says with a bow

"No worries, I also have this class anyways" I say with a smile

We were about to go in but then I hear Chaeyoung's name being called

- - -
869 Words