Chapter 20: Punish

Jungkook's POV:

"Jeon you are so dead." Jimin said as we walked out of school to my car.

"What ever do you mean baby?" I played innocent as we got in.

"Don't 'WhAtEvEr dO yOu mEAn' me Jungkook I will kick you again and it won't be in the shin this time." He glared roughly putting on his seatbelt.

I chuckled at his behavior. "Jimin I'm sorry for doing that in school BUT you did lose the bet so it's not all my fault." I started the car and started driving.

"Not your fau- Do you know what Tae told me at lunch?"

"No-"

"He said 'Have fun with your new toy Jiminie, just try not to be so obvious next time.'" Jimin said crossing his arms and pouting cutely.

"Ohh so that's what he said." I struggled to keep in my laugh.

"Fuck you Jeon."

"That's the plan."

...

"After what you pulled in school I think the fuck not you dumbass bitch." Jimin said looking out the window.

I placed my hand on his thigh. "See and this is exactly why you're getting fucked." I squeezed his thigh a little.

"Because your acting like a brat." I whispered in his ear. 

I could see him biting his lip in the reflection of the window. He wants me to fuck him. He'll just never admit it.

"You kicked me Jimin." I traced my hands on his thigh.

"Do you think that's nice?" I asked and he remained quiet.

I pressed his clothed crotch and he jerked forward with his eyes wide and his bottom lips between his teeth.

"Answer me Kitten."

"No- no it wasn't nice." he said looking down.

"Go on apologize." 

"S-sorry."

"Good boy, now be a doll and get the remote in my backpack." I said lowly removing my hand from his thigh. He nodded and bent over the seat to get it. I tried hard not to slap his ass that was mid air.

He sat back down and handed me the remote.

"Now there's rules. Firstly when we get home, I am going to fuck you, fuck the living day lights out of you." I said not looking at him. I heard a needy whine escape his lips before he bit them again.

"Secondly, it's not for your pleasure it's going to be punishment understood?" He nodded.

"Words Jimin or it will be worse."

"Yes."

"Good, Lastly if you obey me now, in the car, your punishment won't be as bad when we get home. The rules are; No sounds, Jimin I don't want to hear anything come out of those pretty little lips of yours okay? Also no touching yourself, No squirming and no touching me, however I can touch you all I want. Got it?"

"Yes Jungkook."

"And every time you break a rule, I'll spank you."

"Fuck."

"No noise Jimin that's one already," I said putting the remote on the first setting.

He sucked in a breathe and gulped hands gripping the hand console and door handle.

I placed my hand back on his dick and he closed his eyes letting out a shaky breathe.

I palmed his softly through his pants while driving faster. We stop at a traffic light so I stop to look over at Jimin.

His breathing is low and heavy, his eyes are shut and his face is red, not to mention his swollen lips. Fuck he looks so hot. I put the vibrations on higher and he starts to squirm.

"Nghhh~"

"That's 3, What did I say Jimin?" I started driving again.

"N-ahh no   noise..."

"And?

"Ngghhhh No m-moov-moving."

"Yes so obey the rules Kitten we're almost home."

I put the setting on it's highest.

Jimin jerked forward again causing more friction on his crotch.

"Sorry! Ahh fuck~" Jimin's knuckles were turning white.

"That's another 3 Jimin." I smirked.

"Fuck, I don't care. How much longer till we get home?" he whined.

"That's another 1 Jimin, but about 3 minutes." I palmed him again.

"Just- Ohh god, FASTER please Jungkook-" He started grinding against my hand.

"Ohh but it can't go faster." I chuckled amused at his state.

"Please Jungkook, I can't-" He moaned as I squeezed his dick harder.

"You're adding on Jimin. It's already on 10." I smirked.

He whimpered and continued to pleasure himself in my hands.

Despite us being in the car, the scene was so erotic. He was fucking my hand and he was all red and sweaty. Not to mention his little whimpers. I know I want to punish him but I really want to get home and ruin him.

Watch him come undone on my bed.

I pulled up to the house and unbuckled my seatbelt rushing to get my stuff and unlock the door.

I went back to lock the car as Jimin got out. I switched off the remote and locked the car and the front door.

"Strip, bed, now."

A/n:

Yes I'm alive and yes the next chapter will be smut u unholy fucks.