Chapter 15: Bullies

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

Mmm~ smells good.

I reach over and try to wrap my hands around Jimin only to feel an empty bedside.

I slowly got up and opened my eyes, rubbing them to adjust to the light.

"Good morning Kookie." 

I looked up to see Jimin walking in with pancakes, yogurt and banana mils all neatly put onto a tray.

"Morning Jiminie." I smile as he sets the tray down on my lap.

"What about you?" I ask as he turns around.

"Ohh I'm going to fetch it." He smiles sweetly.

I smile to myself as he walks away.

He's so adorable, making us breakfast like this.

He's literally the best, I couldn't have asked for better.

Jimin walks in with his tray and joins me in my bed as we eat together and talk about anything random and make jokes all morning.

I'm really blessed to have him.

Author's POV:

Jungkook and Jimin finished their breakfast and decided to stay in bed today so they ended up cuddling and watching movies on Jungkook's phone.

Jungkook fell asleep after a few movies and hugged Jimin tightly while he slept.

Jimin couldn't help but think how he was lucky to have someone like Jungkook by his side. And he wouldn't change anything for the world.

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up from my deep sleep hearing tiny snores next to me. 

I smiled at my boyfriend peacefully sleeping next to me before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

I checked the time on my phone before I got back into bed.

07:07

Ohh well I might as well stay awake and get ready for school.

I was about to wake Jimin up, when I got a notification from Yoongi Hyung.

Sleepy Hyung <3:

Jungkook Idk who spread the news but everyone knows you and Jimin are dating...

                                                                                                                                                                                                Me:

                                                                               Hyung idc if everyone knows. Why are you telling me this ?

Sleepy Hyung <3:

Check your Twitter Kook:(

I went straight to Twitter before I got another notification from Yoongi Hyung.

Sleepy Hyung <3:

Jackson's account.

I search Jackson's Twitter account before scrolling through to find the right one. When I finally found it I swear all I saw was red.