8. The Past of Stephan Bailey Wolf p.t. 2

A few days later.

[WARNING! The following contains blood boiling and skin crawling content. I don't wanna spoil it but shits getting real]

"She's in there." Daniel reports to me. I nod.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? It might backfire?" he asks.

"I don't have a choice. The Dealer sent out a full man search for her. They aren't buying the ran away story." I explain.

He sadly nods. "I can't be here for this." he says, then leaves out.

My mom walks up to me and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Go ahead. She's awake. I'll give you privacy." she says.

She waves her hand and the men in the room leave out with her.

I walk into the room and Evelyn is handcuffed to a bedpost.

When she sees me she gets me a death stare.

"Whatever your trying to pull will never work. My family will find you and kill your sorry ass." she threatens. I smirk.

"Do you know what I'm planning, Eve?" I ask, stepping closer.

"Something that'll get you killed." she says bluntly.

"No the opposite actually. It will insure my survival." I say, creeping onto the bed.

She pulls her legs closer to her chest, giving me a confused look.

"Tell me, Babe. What's your family's opinion on abortions?" I ask.

I'm now only inches away from touching her. Realization for what I'm doing hits her. She doesn't back down though. Instead she responds by kicking me in the chest, full force.

"Fuck. Can't you just accept it. Why do you have to be difficult?!" I shout angrily.

"Am I supposed to make it easy to rape me you sick fuck!" she shouts back.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." I offer.

"Go to hell." she spats.

"Hard way it is." I say, walking back towards her.

She screams and cries.

I hit her and punch her. I move her to where I please and do what I please. After a few blows to the head she falls unconscious.

Good, I can't look her in the eyes. It'll make all of this so much worse.

After making sure she was filled, I lay her as comfortably as possible.

I look over her body after getting dressed. Too bad I couldn't see it on different circumstances.

I dress her and leave the room. The main area was cleared, everyone left.

I flop down on the couch.

She's gonna hate me for her whole life.

The kid's gonna hate me, The Zamora's, Daniel, Vance, maybe even my father.

I fucked up. I should have just asked Eve about the damn meeting but no. I had to spare her feelings.

Hurting her feelings is a hell of a lot better than with I just did.

I look up and Vance comes around the corner.

"Hey man, where'd everyone go?" I ask, standing up.

Without warning he punches me in the face.