bio

Name : Nyx Chronelus [former] / velDeofnyx Nightrage .

gander: male {ganderless}.

age: 1year [14 formerly].

species: [former human], the 5th of the pure true dragon / slime dragon , dark dragonoid, "ruler". 

sub-specie :devil slime \dark slime (this like Rimuru can shift to humen with [mimic] but this is still his real body).

apprance:  

slime form rimuru slime form just in black .

dragon form (as a baby dragon) :

human form: 

humen form manas Nyx take control :

ultimate skills : [Erebus God of Darkness], [Hades god of death], [dazel mahurazda],[manas Nyx] , [Ashborn monarch of shadows], [true dragon magic]

[Erebus God of Darkness] 

sub skill: 

{dark map} just as say  it map everything that that can include shadow or magic in 3d or any form the owner want .

{world step} it like shadow wherever you want it possible to warp yourself in shadow and than it like teleport .

{dark curse} you can curse someone with any curse from the strongest to the weakest just by will.

{world detection } make you able to detect anything you want or need by will alone.

{ absolute concealment} no one can find you no matter what , except whos you have family conection with them .

{immortality of darkness} nothing can harm you apart from light aptitude or very strong light magic .

[Hades god of death]

sub-skills: 

{spirit of immortality } grant you body and soul  can't be no matter what even light aptitude and light magic to harm you .

{empty death } give you the ability  take back people souls   from the dead  .

{death stare from hell} with a little power pouring in your eyes you can kill / take his soul/ all of his magicule .

[dazell mahurazda] 

sub-skills: 

{creation of all } you can create anything  you want if you imagine it .

{systematic creation } you can create anything that you can't imagine like  the system/ voice of the world.

{end of all} make you able to destroy ,kill and curse anything in the chosen range.

[manas Nyx]

sub-skills: 

{thought acclaretion } make you think as fast  you want and stop when you want . 

{all of creation} the best procced copy of material .

{dimension base} home that you can  take anywhere  .

{imaginary space } the thing inside won't root away   you can cotrol that space however you want .

{auto battle mode}

[Ashborn monarch of shadows]

sub-skills: 

{summon army} able to summon up to 47millon shadow soldier .

{control} able to to control what and where his will be .

{shadow maker} able to awake the dead and them his subordinate with only one ward "arise".

 [true dragon magic]

able to make ,create and use any magic from his origin affinity.

skills: 

extra skills : (nihility collapse ) ,(magic aura ), (dragon sense), (shadow step ),(true dragon aura ) , ( zero doubt), (beelzebub of glutony), (space manipulation ) ,(shape shift ), (mimic), (degnerate), (copy cat loki ), (eye of azatoth) ,(absorption), (light speed flight ) , (law manipulation), (multi layer barrier ), etc...

Unique skill :  

(stomach), (unversal sense), (magic creation ),(shadow movement), (universal link) , (quit mind),(stardust manipulation),(infinity magic breeder core ),(limitless stardust absorption core) etc...

ressitance : {all of rassitance} .

[pleas feel free to say if it too little ]