Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry

Start from the beginning

It was kind of creepy.

"So, what the hell happened?!" Magna demanded , but got no answers from the stuttering and mumbling of Grey and Gordon. "I have no idea what the hell any of you are saying!" Magna groans in irritation.

" It's...A long story" Y/N answered instead, " We'll explain another time."

Gordon suddenly mumbles something. 

"Oh...no!" Asta suddenly becomes worried, "Gauche...turned into an elf?!"

"I know this is a serious moment, but how could you even understand that?!" The delinquent mage asked in curiosity.

" Don't even question it, Magna" Y/N rubbed her forehead.

Gordon continues to mumble as fast as he could in which Asta nodded in agreement to.

"I know, right?! But someone else is inside, so don't worry! He doesn't actually hate you! Gordon-senpai!" Asta exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

Grey stuttered with an audible sound while Asta nodded in agreement to that as well.

"Yeah! I think so, too! The fact that Gauche didn't finish you off means his body's fighting back! That happens to Y/N, too!!" Asta informed as loud as he can.

"And...then...." Henry is about to say something but Asta swats his right arm dramatically with a nod.

"Gauche headed towards the royal capital, didn't he?!" The ash blond questioned which shock Magna on how Asta could even do that.

"How are you even communicating?!" Magna couldn't help asking again.

"We have to go save Gauche, too...But I'm out of magic..." Vanessa frowned for not having enough mana to save her friends.

"You guys get some rest...Asta and I will go!" Luck suggested.

"Wait for us, Gauche!" The magicless boy shouted up to his lungs.

" I'm going to, I have some mana left" Y/N insisted. 

In just a few moments, a loud and disturbing growling sound can be heard behind them. The ground even trembled beneath their feet for the upcoming army of an unknown.

"What the heck is that sound? It's literally shaking the ground?!" Magna groans as he squinted his eyes.

"And this overwhelming amount of magic...." Vanessa gulp the lump on her throat. The person out there has immense magic and she knew that they will be in trouble if they will have another battle right now.

Their eyes widen at the presence of the cotton magic user as her eyes glow in the darkness. An army of sheep cooks can be seen behind her with darkness in their eyes. They could even see a red swirling tattoo on the right side of her cheek.

The eerie aura around Charmy makes them tremble in fear, except for the cherry berserker who has a wide grin plastered on his face.

"I won't forgive you...I won't forgive you..." The cotton magic uttered repeatedly as she moves her feet towards them.

"Charmy..." Vanessa gasped in disbelief, as Y/N prepared for another battle.

"Don't tell me..." The delinquent mage gulp the lump on his throat.

"Who was it?!" Charmy demanded as she increases her mana pressure around her.

"Don't tell me even Miss Charmy has turned into an elf!" Asta exclaimed.

"Who the heck destroyed the vegetable garden I had behind the base?! La!" Charmy demanded as her eyes glister in the darkness. 

"What the-" The white haired female is cut off by the ash blond.