Namjoon and Hoseok were waiting in the front of an old auto shop building it was pitch black outside and there is flicking street lights. I approach them pulling down the sleeves of me jacket they were both dressed to impress that's part of the job wearing rich ass suits.

"Hey Boss," Namjoon said as he opened the door we all three walked into the old abandoned auto shop it smelled like grease and dirt.

"Smells like ass in here" I huffed

"Well places like this usually do I mean do you want it to smell like roses," Hoseok said I rolled my eyes

"Smartass" I whispered as we walked to the basement of the place "Let's get this over with I'm exhausted" I sighed we reached the basement where the only light was a single light bulb from the ceiling and three more of my men stood.

They bowed as I walked in with Namjoon and Hoseok behind me but the main reason for this meeting was tied to a metal chair with a bag over his head wiggling like a fish.

I waved my hand and Wonho lifted the bag off his head he had duck tape on his mouth and his hair was sticking to his forehead with a black eye and bloody lip. I let out a huffed walking over to him and ripped off the tape he hissed.

"Fuck!" He hissed I tsked standing in front of him.

"Such a temper you have JoonSang" I said unbuttoning my sleeves.

"J-Jimin I don't know why I'm here," he said I sighed and snapped my finger and Wonho punched him in the face hard.

"Remember now?" I asked his head hung low I gripped his hair tight so he looked at me.

"You killed two of my men!" I hissed his lips are bleeding he looked at my eyes and started chuckling.

"Trying to be all big and bad with a soft face like that" he spat and I snapped my fingers again and Wonho punched him in the jaw "Fuck!" He yelled I backed up wiping my hands on a towel Yunho handed me.

"I was gonna killed you fast but you pissed me off," I said walking closer to him "You blew up their fucking car you cockroach" I hissed I take out a pocket knife and stab it into his leg he cried out in pain.

"So fucking tired of people underestimating me...I am my father's son" I whispered "Guess how fucked up I am being raised by him" I spoke

He was whining in pain it was annoying "P-Please I have a family" he said I scoffed at that.

"Yes you do a sweet wife that you cheat on and beat and two sons I know JoonSang," I said leveling my face with his "You're scum hitting women and children they won't miss you" I whispered

"Boys," I said standing straight as Wonho and Yunho poured gasoline all over him and he started freaking out even more.

"No! Please!!" He cried I chuckled getting face to face with him taking out a lighter clicking it on the flame dance between our faces his eyes were wide.

"Who is scary now bitch" I said blowing out the flame and handing the lighter to Wonho.

"Burn this shit hole down maybe I'll build a Starbucks here instead," I said they bowed to me.

"Yes, Boss" they answered I turned on my heels and walked back up the stairs leaving the basement quickly reaching the outside again with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Fuck that place smelled so bad you think it got into my suit?" I said brushing the dirt off my suit combing my hair back "Also make sure the money is disposed into his wife's account so her and her kids are taken care of" I said Hoseok nodding typing in his phone.

"All good Boss," he said I fixed my suit when painful screams erupted from the building I see my men walkout as smoke escaped from the windows the screams were loud and I could hear them from outside.

"God that's annoying should have shot him first" I sighed "Let's go have a goodnight boys" I added as Mr. Heo opened the door for me and I hopped in my car as the building behind me burned to the ground.

Yoongi POV 

"Well you look like shit," Jungkook said as he flipped the omelet in the pan.

I dragged myself into the kitchen dropping myself on the table "I didn't go to bed until 4 am last night" I whispered my eyes feeling heavy and my hair a total mess on my head.

"I can tell I heard you come in late last night," he said plating the food grabbing salt and pepper.

I pouted resting my chin on the table blinking at him while he set the table for breakfast my whole body feels exhausted "Why are you looking and acting like a zombie Hyung" he said placing a nice warm omelet in front of me I sat up as he handed me a fork.

"Can you get me-" I said when he place a glass of orange juice in front of me I smiled sipping it "I love you lots Kookie" I smiled he rolled his eyes

He sat down and we ate breakfast together "So explain what's up," he asked

"I had to go to the 24 hour Library to finish my essay which I had to start from the beginning! Because of some idiot who bumped into me and made me drop my laptop!!" I snapped slamming my fist down on the table.

"Wait someone broke your laptop," he asked I nodded aggressively taking big gulps of my juice wiping my chin.

"Yes! He was so rude standing there like an idiot he didn't even care" I huffed crossing my arms

"Want me to beat him up?" He asked

"Maybe" I sighed blowing the bangs out of my face my hair was a mess "Actually I never want to see his face again" I pouted no matter how handsome he was I don't care!!

"Okay kitten Hyung eat your food we have photography class with Tae in like an hour" he said I picked up my fork to eat.

"This omelet is fucking delicious by the way" I said he smiled

"Of course it is I'm golden" he winked

"Your the best maybe we should just date," I said he cringed.

"Nah your not my type I like them taller" he hummed I rolled my eyes.

"You say that all the time I had the tiniest crush on you I like tattoos sue me! your not my type either" I huffed with a pout.

"Yeah, John Mayer is your type I saw your DM's to him," he said stuffing food into his mouth I cringed.

"Everyone wants to have sex with John Mayer leave me alone" I sighed flopping back in my chair.

He stood up grabbing the dishes putting them in the sink "Go get dressed you zombie" he said I melted off the chair going to my room

Not knowing what's on the road ahead of me

———————————————————————————

hello my beautiful readers!!! hope you are enjoying the story :)

what's your favorite food? I like pasta 🍝