teasing

"hey beautiful" matthew said, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind you, his chest pressing onto your back when you were pouring your late night coffee at the office.

"sir, would you like a cup of coffee?" you asked, smiling when you turned your head to see the look on his face. you could tell he was trying to control himself over the name you had called him, knowing it pushed his buttons slightly.

"i'd prefer something else..." he led on, making you laugh when he dipped his head down to reach your lips, kissing you deeply in the empty office.

holding you in place, matthew's hands moved up & down your waist, playing with the material of your skirt band, trying to get his hands underneath the material. your hands were on top of his, letting them roam along your body wherever they pleased. small moans & groans were let out in the office from the both of you as the kiss continued on & matthew just couldn't get enough of you.

& even though matthew was blind, he sure knew how to pleasure you better than any of man you've been with before.

"pushing my buttons?" he questioned with a deep breath before moving his lips to your neck, leaving small kisses across your skin to make you go crazy at the sensation.

"it's fun" you told him with a smile, humming when you felt his fingers playing with the material of your underwear, pulling them upwards to snap them on your skin.

matthew couldn't help but smirk at how easy it was for him to turn you into a moaning mess for him within a few minutes of playful touches & kisses. it made him feel proud that he could make you feel so good & he could tell you were enjoying it by how hard your pressed his fingers along your skin & how the your head would lean back in pleasure, pressing against his shoulder as he continued to make you feel so many things at once.

"i can't get enough of you" matthew whispered into your ear, causing you to let moan at the euphoric feeling you felt throughout your body.

"do you really want to fuck me in your office?" you asked him, getting straight to the point.

"no. just wanted to tease you" he responded raspy, moving away from you in a spilt second to make you loudly whine at him.

turning around, you looked at him with an annoyed glance & huffed out in frustration.

"what was that for?" you whined, crossing your arms along your chest as you looked at the cocky looking matthew who was unable to hide his smirk.

"like i said, just a little teasing"